Skip to main content

HEADLINES FROM THE YEAR 2050

• Swishy
  • Topic Author
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
2 years 8 months ago #223249 by Swishy
FWIW

-Ozone created by electric cars now killing millions in the seventh largest country in the world, Little India, formerly known as Australia.

-Tasmania executes last remaining Greenie.

-White minorities still trying to have English recognised as Australia's third language.

-Children from 2 parent heterosexual families bullied in schools for being 'different'. Tolerance urged.

-Gay Marriages now overtake heterosexual marriages as preferred 'lifestyle' choice.

-Kookaburra and platypus plague threatens North Western Australia crops and livestock.

-Melbourne schoolgirl expelled for not wearing burqa; being a Christian is no excuse says school. Sharia law must be enforced.

-Japan announces that they will no longer consume whale meat as whales are now extinct and the scientific research fleet are unemployed. Australian Government have told the Japanese that cane toads taste like whale meat.

-Australia now has 10 Universities of Political Correctness. Professor Goldman of ANU says there is still a long way to go in the fight to stop people saying what they think.

-Australian Deficit $10 trillion dollars and rising. Government declares return to surplus in 100 years which is 300 years ahead of time. Prime Minister Mohammed Youssef claims increased growth through more immigration secret to success.

-Baby conceived naturally! Scientists stumped.

-Iran still closed off; physicists estimate it will take at least 10 more years before radioactivity decreases to safe levels.

-France pleads for global help after being taken over by Islamic countries. No other country volunteers to come forward to help the beleaguered nation!

-Jose Manuel Rodriguez Bush says he will run for second term as US President in 2052.

-Australia Post raises price of stamps to $18 and reduces mail delivery to Wednesdays only.

-After a 10-year, $75.8 billion study: Scientists prove diet and exercise is the key to weight loss.

-Average weight of an Australian drops to 115 kgs.

-Japanese scientists have created a camera with such a fast shutter speed they now can photograph a woman with her mouth shut.

-Senate still blocking drilling in Canberra even though gas is selling for 5,000 Rupees per litre and gas stations are only open on Tuesdays and Fridays.

-Supreme Court rules punishment of criminals violates their civil rights. Victims to be held partly responsible for crime.

-Average height of professional basketball players is now nine feet, seven inches.

-New federal law requires that all nail clippers, screwdrivers, fly swatters, and rolled-up newspapers must be registered by January 2055 as lethal weapons.

-Australian Tax Office sets lowest tax rate at 75%.

-Richmond Tigers win this year's National Premiership beating the Hindu Hornets 20-11 to 13-18.

-South Asia (formerly Northern Territory) voters still having trouble with voting machines.

-Australia finally reaches 6% of the population vaccinated against COVID-19.

cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Dave_64, Morris, Lang, Mrsmackpaul, overlander, overnite, PaulFH, xspanrman, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #223251 by Mrsmackpaul
Good one Swishman

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

More
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #223259 by overnite
Many a true word spoken in jest. Good to Sydney radio 2GB slipping in ratings after being taken over by Channel 9 and bowing down to the woke brigade and other leftists. They no longer represent the Conservatives. Hope they now slip into oblivion. They even have a section of an afternoon with political influencers.
Last edit: 2 years 8 months ago by overnite.
The following user(s) said Thank You: overlander

More
2 years 8 months ago #223269 by Morris
Replied by Morris on topic HEADLINES FROM THE YEAR 2050
My Wife just showed me a picture on Facebook or something that she looks at.

It showed a dump of hundreds of electric cars in France. The headline was "Nobody wants an electric car when its battery needs replacing."

I have my shoulder to the wheel,
my nose to the grindstone,
I've put my best foot forward,
I've put my back into it,
I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, overlander

More
2 years 8 months ago #223286 by overnite
My wife showed me a similar article.

More
2 years 8 months ago #223287 by V8Ian
Replied by V8Ian on topic HEADLINES FROM THE YEAR 2050
And the one from Owner//Driver;

BEAMISH HEAVY HAULAGE RETIRES LAST GM 2 STROKE.
Spokesman, Swishy told our correspondent that it was the last Detriot diesel working in the country and believes possibly the last one ,in the world, but couldn't confirm that.
Swishy said it was shame to retire it in its prime, being only just run in, but diesel was now all but impossible to source.
He said the replacement hydrogen powered Volvo was a thing of beauty and an absolute pleasure to drive. "The biggest disadvantage with the Volvo was that it only leaked water. The water evaporates a lot quicker than the Detroit's oil did and I have trouble finding my way back to the yard." Swishy said.

Sorry Swish, cood unt help meself.
The following user(s) said Thank You: allan, bparo, cobbadog, Dave_64, Morris, Lang, Mrsmackpaul, Mairjimmy, Ozfury, wee-allis and 2 other people also said thanks.

More
2 years 8 months ago #223289 by Ozfury
Replied by Ozfury on topic HEADLINES FROM THE YEAR 2050
Haha Love it Ian!
The following user(s) said Thank You: V8Ian

More
2 years 8 months ago #223295 by Mrsmackpaul
Yes, gave me a good chuckle

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging
The following user(s) said Thank You: V8Ian

• Swishy
  • Topic Author
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
2 years 8 months ago #223296 by Swishy
Replied by Swishy on topic HEADLINES FROM THE YEAR 2050
LOL

Swishy Sez:

No need to retire the Screemers
they put in just like they did from day 1

Yes screemers do drip a bit of oil
But they R only return n oil from where she cum from ..... good ol mother Earth

"V"Busses R just nuther piece of European POS

LOL

cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, V8Ian

More
2 years 8 months ago #223298 by Morris
Replied by Morris on topic HEADLINES FROM THE YEAR 2050
Swishy, Those GM's are not dripping oil, they are just marking their territory.

I have my shoulder to the wheel,
my nose to the grindstone,
I've put my best foot forward,
I've put my back into it,
I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Mairjimmy

Time to create page: 0.515 seconds