Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #233844 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine

Who buys russian oil, who lets russian ships into their ports, who trades with russians, who greets russians - look at this photo! Are you sure the russians are people?

Attachment not found

Why were the pictures deleted? Did I break the rules?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #233846 by Dima Ukraine

Anyone in the world who supports Russia is an accomplice to the murder of Ukrainians, practically a fascist! If you really care about the pain of the Ukrainian people, drive the Russians away, let them go back to their shitty swamp. The world map should not have Russia on it, you should write fascist empire correctly! Glory to Ukraine!

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #233848 by Dima Ukraine

Anyone in the world who supports Russia is an accomplice to the murder of Ukrainians, practically a fascist! If you really care about the pain of the Ukrainian people, drive the Russians away, let them go back to their shitty swamp. The world map should not have Russia on it, you should write fascist empire correctly! Glory to Ukraine!
The American and French sites are not deleted. Are the rules different in Australia?

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #233851 by hayseed
Replied by hayseed on topic Dima in Ukraine

Who buys russian oil, who lets russian ships into their ports, who trades with russians, who greets russians - look at this photo! Are you sure the russians are people?

Attachment not found

Yes Dima I deleted 2 of your Pictures..!!

I understand & respect your Passion for your County & It's people.. However..
The HCVC Club wants this Forum to be as family friendly as possible, And Photos of the Atrocities of War aren't really suitable... Sorry...

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dima Ukraine

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #233852 by Gryphon
Replied by Gryphon on topic Dima in Ukraine
Dima,

The pictures were removed by a moderator as they show dead people for the same reason we don't allow pictures of dead people in truck or vehicle accidents or other mishaps.

While I believe most people appreciate the information you provide and probably couldn't even imagine anything like what is to be in your country at the moment, we do have news reporting 24/7 here showing the carnage and death, including the two addresses your President has made to our parliament requesting weapons and support which has/is being provided. In Australia most people are able to get a balanced view of what is going on and make up their own minds, I suspect most if not all are in support of Ukraine, and would appreciate more facts and insights that we might not get on the nightly news and perhaps less rhetoric.

We are still a Historic Truck Forum and allow off topic threads such as this, even as unique as this, while they are informative and does not take away the enjoyment or lessen the reputation of the site.

Terry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dima Ukraine

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #233858 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Dima in Ukraine
Dima

Everyone is with you, we understand how angry you are and how fearful you are for your country.

You should keep in mind this is a site for truck people. Because you have been one of our very best contributors I think we are all happy to have you report and follow progress but I think you should save the graphic photos and extreme posts for other sites. We all support Ukraine - Australia has provided millions of dollars of aid and is sending armoured personnel carriers for your army.

War is a bad thing from every point of view. Unfortunately when it gets down to troops on the ground they seldom have any knowledge or interest in the politics. They are there to do a job ie to kill or be killed. The 22 year old Ukraine troops in the firing line may be more motivated but they are just as frightened as the 22 year old Russians. It is very easy to sit back in comfort and say that this side or that are not playing fair but when surrounded by noise, death and fear a young soldier's moral compass points in a direction he would never contemplate in normal life.

I am not defending the Russians but it is quite possible those civilians (or someone nearby) had just shot a couple of Russians while hidden in a farmhouse and wearing civilian clothes. It is against the rules of war but it has happened thousands of times in every army and the mates of the dead soldiers take out their vengeance. If the shooters had been soldiers in uniform shooting from the farmhouse more than likely they would just have been captured and treated legally. The battlefield is a festering pit of crimes against the law and humanity driven by fear, anger and aggression - ALL sides are guilty at some stage.

I don't think there is any suggestion of the Russians having Death Squads operating behind the front line like the Nazi's rounding up and murdering thousands of civilians in an official extermination program. This is being done at a local level and demonstrates the lack of control by the officers - they understand how bad the publicity for atrocities is for their army - and their inability to hold their soldiers under disciplined control.

The destruction of cities destroying civilian buildings is pure terrorism and totally inexcusable. Hopefully at the end of the war people will be brought to justice ranging from senior Russians who ordered mass destruction down to individual soldiers who committed murders. How many Ukraine police and security forces have been convicted for the murder of their own citizens in the 2014 Maidan Revolution, The Orange Revolution and many other protests? Once the shooting starts most people shut down their conscience and go into aggressive survival mode.

All we can do at this stage is record all the criminal acts and hope justice will win in the end - of course it will not and only a handful will pay for the sins of many.

We feel your pain deeply, Dima, hang in there.

Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Dave_64, Dima Ukraine, Morris, Inter-Action, PaulFH, Pierre, V8Ian, wee-allis, werkhorse and 1 other people also said thanks.

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #233861 by Dima Ukraine
It's a deal!
I respect the rules of the forum and thank you for the opportunity to tell the truth! And of course I am grateful for your support!
Glory to Ukraine!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, PaulFH, asw120, V8Ian, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #233865 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, Pierre

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #233869 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Dima in Ukraine
This is a happy video. John Deere at work on the battlefield stealing Russian tanks and trucks that have broken down or run out of fuel.
www.rferl.org/a/ukraine-russian-invasion...actors/31756402.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Inter-Action, Normanby, PaulFH, Pierre, asw120

More
2 years 2 weeks ago - 2 years 2 weeks ago #233882 by cobbadog
Replied by cobbadog on topic Dima in Ukraine
That is absolute GOLD. Fuel them up and put them back to work for a good outcome for the Ukraine. After it is all settled down sell them back to Russia for a cash only deal and in US dollars

Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.
Last edit: 2 years 2 weeks ago by cobbadog.

Time to create page: 1.165 seconds