Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #233887 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Today one rocket hit my town in western Ukraine, no casualties have been reported yet. This means that the war has already come to us, in Western Ukraine, where there are now a huge number of refugees in addition to the locals! Putin wants to celebrate victory over Ukraine by May 9th! So now the shelling is intensifying all over Ukraine and a massive offensive is being prepared in eastern Ukraine! But the crazy fascist won't succeed, we will make it through!
Glory to Ukraine!
And these are the losses of the Russian bastards on the fortieth day of the war!

The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 weeks ago - 2 years 2 weeks ago #233897 by Dima Ukraine
Yesterday I posted horrific pictures of what the Russian bastards did to Ukrainian civilians in Bucha. It was officially reported that there were more than three hundred cases of rape of girls from 12 to 16 years old by Russian bastards in the Kiev region. Now look at these Russian bastards who murdered and raped. There was a military unit 51460 from the village of Knyaze-Volkonskoe in Khabarovsk Krai in the city of Bucha. I think these bastards were born out of rape! They will burn in hell. And some of these bastards have already been destroyed by our valiant army. Glory to Ukraine!
Last edit: 2 years 2 weeks ago by Gryphon. Reason: Pictures removed of group of soliders allegedly involved or not in the war crimes mentioned. It is not the Forum for spreading these pictures.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #233900 by mammoth
Replied by mammoth on topic Dima in Ukraine
Lang, agree with your view of battle, however what is emerging are several other factors - one is that long before the invasion the Russian population has been brain washed into believing that the Ukrainian population does not have a right to exist and hence the claims of genocide. The second is that Russia is using the 1000+ strong Wagner group of mercenaries - and we have to be careful with the hipocracy around this as even Australia has used mercenaries in Iraq - who are only responsible to themselves and not accountable to any conventions. The third one is that Russia does not do war the same way the west does. For them it is not a military contest, the goal is anialation until the defender capitulates to complete submission, and then some.
Clearly Russia has not considered that at the end of this the west may force reparations to rebuild Ukraine (and I believe that should be a stated agenda). Fall out over taking sides or abstaining is now coming to the Pakistan government.
Stay strong Dima
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lang, PaulFH

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #233904 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Dima in Ukraine
Yes I agree the Russians do not consider this a war against equals.

As far as mercenaries are concerned I would not be at all surprised if Ukraine had more (International 'volunteers") than the Russians. Neither Wagner type groups or Ukraine international volunteer mercenaries are technically illegal as they are working for internationally recognised governments not trying to overthrow them internally. You are right about lack of supervision and this suits both sides if blame has to be spread for an incident ' "Not us but private security contractors, we will look into the matter!"

What we forget in all this is Ukraine can not be compared to western societies and they still are very much influenced by the Russian pattern of corruption and oligarchs. They have made good progress in recent years but it was not long ago they were responding to popular peaceful protest with mass murders by Berkut, police and other security forces. It takes a long time to shake off the habits of generations but they have chosen the path of freedom and were making steady progress. Ukrainians ae certainly more free than Russians in many areas and for the first time in centuries are a self-governing separate nation not a vassal of some European king or just another state in the USSR. You can understand why they want to fight!

By international agreement - signed by the Russians - Ukraine is a free and separate country with fixed borders. Putin broke that agreement in the Crimea, we did nothing and so he goes on believing we will still do nothing.

After their bloody nose and overconfidence I think the Russians may have learned their lesson. I fear we are coming up to seriously big battles in the east of Ukraine as they concentrate their forces into one powerful fist. It is quite possible we may see battles with thousands of casualties a day. Have the Russians got such short memories that they forget the slaughters of the Russian people and those of surrounding states of the Stalin period? Putin is heading that way.

We, in the west can not allow Putin to win - even just buckle in to allow him to steal the two eastern oblasts for the sake of peace = for how long?

Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, Zuffen

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #233905 by Lang

More
2 years 2 weeks ago - 2 years 2 weeks ago #233910 by Lang
This is a really great movie/documentary. It shows how divided the Ukrainians were and the ruthlessness of their government up until quite recently - 2014. As you will see, the people won at great cost and they march forward but it is still a nation divided with a large minority Russian sympathisers. The current war has forced those sympathisers to choose sides. Many in the west now hate the Russians while many in the east have joined them.

Last edit: 2 years 2 weeks ago by Lang.

More
2 years 2 weeks ago - 2 years 2 weeks ago #233917 by Lang
Dima

You put up photos of an Eastern Russian unit responsible for the atrocities in Bucha. President Zelensky says the people responsible were Chechens.

Whatever, it makes you very sad to see these kids. Unlike a national mobilisation war where the whole community joins the army with the resulting average age being in the mid to high 20's Russia is relying on national Service conscripts. At that age they have no experience, no control and no judgement. The ability of their officers is everything. Failure is stalking their every move. Thirty 19 year olds from dirt-poor Siberian villages - the 21 year old Second Lieutenant platoon commander has to be damn good. The whole operation is just a bloody disaster.

Lang
Last edit: 2 years 2 weeks ago by Lang.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, PaulFH, oliver1950

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #233932 by Dima Ukraine
Forty-first day of the war of the Ukrainian people with fascist russia! On the third of April the whole free world saw terrible pictures and reports of the liberated cities of the Kiev region of Ukraine! The whole world saw that we were at war not with people, but with real fascists, who killed children and old people, raped women and children, destroyed houses and robbed them. Now it is even impossible to count how many people the russian bastards killed in the liberated cities, because every hour they find new mutilated bodies of peaceful Ukrainians! On the same day, there was a mass motor rally in Berlin of supporters of russian fascists, with music and russian military flags of russian troops. In Berlin, the capital of European democracy. I wanted to write about it on the same day, but first I decided to ask the Germans I am friends with on Facebook and on the German car site, where I have been posting about trucks for seven years. I was really hoping to hear support for Ukraine and condemnation of the russian fascist truck rally in Berlin on the day the russian fascist atrocities were revealed! In response there was silence, and my post on the German car site was deleted because it did not fit the topic and political content. On Facebook, only one German wrote: "Fascism does not fight fascism"! I asked the question, is holding a fascist car rally in the German capital the values of democracy? The same German replied that yes - it is a value of democracy! I was stunned by both the first and second answers, and extremely indignant that the German authorities did not prevent the Fascist rally from taking place. People of the world, it is time to decide whose side you are on, the side of light or darkness, the side of good or absolute evil!!! There are many countries that actively support my country, there are countries that support fascist russia, and there are many countries with so-called neutrality. Neutrality in this situation, I equate to pandering to russian fascism, and this leads to the fact that the modern democratic world allows double standards even against the background of thousands of dead civilians. Why talk about the values of freedom claimed by the politicians of neutral countries, if at the same time promote the spread of russian fascism. Our president is Jewish, but Israel does not condemn russian fascism, our direct neighbor Hungary, but its authorities openly support russian fascists, and Armenia, Belarus, North Korea, Venezuela, Serbia do not hesitate to support the destruction of Ukraine. Sooner or later history will put everything in its place, we will win, and someone who promotes russian fascism will never wash off the shame and blood of Ukrainians! Do not be indifferent! Glory to Ukraine!
And these are the losses of the russian bastards as of April 5!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, PaulFH, oliver1950

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #233941 by Lang

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #233954 by Dima Ukraine

Dima

You put up photos of an Eastern Russian unit responsible for the atrocities in Bucha. President Zelensky says the people responsible were Chechens.

Whatever, it makes you very sad to see these kids. Unlike a national mobilisation war where the whole community joins the army with the resulting average age being in the mid to high 20's Russia is relying on national Service conscripts. At that age they have no experience, no control and no judgement. The ability of their officers is everything. Failure is stalking their every move. Thirty 19 year olds from dirt-poor Siberian villages - the 21 year old Second Lieutenant platoon commander has to be damn good. The whole operation is just a bloody disaster.

Lang
Did I say there were no Chechens there?
Chechens are used by Russians on all fronts as thugs, punishers, as barrier troops who shoot Russians who retreat!
You say we are not like Europeans because we have corruption and oligarchs, but in Australia there are no rich, no corruption?
You say it's easy to reason sitting on the sofa with your hands folded. I do volunteer work every day in my spare time because taxes must also be paid to provide for the army!
Are you calling Russian twenty-year-old bastards from poor Russian villages who raped Ukrainian children, inexperienced conscripts? What are you talking about? Do you have children? Or do they look at child rape differently in Australia and look for excuses for rapists?
Amidst your support for my people, I see that you are looking for excuses for Russian fascists or am I wrong? And you are just trying to analyse the situation in cold blood! But my friend, when you, even taking advantage of your vast experience in analysing wars around the world and your inferences about the revolutions in Ukraine, believe me, documentary information is not enough. It is advisable to be present at the scene of the events taking place. I was at both the Orange Revolution and the 2014 revolution, and I am in Ukraine now, and I could answer many of your questions and inconsistencies. But that is after the war!
Sorry for the perhaps excessive harshness, but when you call Russian bastards inexperienced children aged 19-20, I am speechless!

Time to create page: 1.052 seconds