Updated 28th July.

If you are unable to login, you probably need to read this change to your username & profile.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Dima in Ukraine 06 Apr 2022 22:20 #233955

• Dima Ukraine
  • Dima Ukraine's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1233
And these are the losses of the Russian bastards as of the morning of 6 April!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dima in Ukraine 06 Apr 2022 22:22 #233956

• Dima Ukraine
My dear Australian friends, thank you very, very much for this. Personally, I'll never forget it!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, PaulFH, V8Ian, wee-allis

Dima in Ukraine 07 Apr 2022 06:56 #233961

• Lang
  • Thank you received: 6937
I am sorry to have upset you Dima.

It is pretty obvious I do not support anything the Russians are doing in Ukraine. I am impressed with the way Ukraine has marched forward to free itself of the Russian yoke during the time since it became independent. It has not been an easy path.

I did spend 20 years of my life during the Cold War period in an Army whose biggest threat was not China but Russia. All the Asian wars were of a "local" or tactical nature (the other side were always supported and supplied by Russia) but when it came to studying full scale world wars with hundreds of thousands of troops on a battlefield Russia was the blueprint and it was quite possible Australia would once again be drawn into a European war.

I am far away and you are being shot at in your own country. So when the war is won I would like to visit to talk to you about your experiences in all of this to get the picture from the man on the ground.

I think the daily Critical Assessments are really good to let everyone know the battle situation. I will just put them up and make no further additional comment.

We all support Ukraine.

Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Dima Ukraine, PaulFH, asw120, wee-allis, werkhorse, oliver1950

Last edit: by Lang.

Dima in Ukraine 07 Apr 2022 08:37 #233963

• Lang
  • Thank you received: 6937
Critical Assessment April 06

www.criticalthreats.org/analysis/russian...n-assessment-april-6

Australia is a long way from Ukraine so it will take quite some time for many of our armoured personnel carriers to reach there. The Australian Government has approached the Dutch Government for help. The Dutch have about 100 Australian carriers so they have been asked to give them quickly to Ukraine and they will be replaced with new ones from Australia as transport and supply allows. I do not know what the Dutch response is as they will have to clear it with NATO. NATO has approved other equipment from their members to go to Ukraine so should be no problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Dima Ukraine, eerfree, Inter- Action, PaulFH

Last edit: by Lang.

Dima in Ukraine 07 Apr 2022 10:17 #233966

• Mrsmackpaul
  • Thank you received: 2614
I guess something that may not be visible to Dima and the rest of the Ukraine is just how much effort other countries around the world and private companies and private individuals are putting into helping Ukraine

It may well be a case of been "cant see the forest for the trees"

Dima please dont think for a moment Ukraine is on it's own, I dont know of one person that doesn't support Ukraine

But we are very limited to what we can do from the other side of the world but we still do what we can were we can

Paul
Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Dima Ukraine, eerfree, Inter- Action, Lang, PaulFH, oliver1950

Dima in Ukraine 07 Apr 2022 14:42 #233970

• cobbadog
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 1619
Not only does the rest of the world support the Ukraine and their battle with Russia but certainly are impressed with your President. HE is a remarkable politician and shows to be in control of himself and his Country. I for one tip my hat to him.
Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hayseed, Dima Ukraine, eerfree, Morris, Inter- Action, Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH, werkhorse, oliver1950

Dima in Ukraine 07 Apr 2022 19:35 #233985

• Dima Ukraine

I am sorry to have upset you Dima.

It is pretty obvious I do not support anything the Russians are doing in Ukraine. I am impressed with the way Ukraine has marched forward to free itself of the Russian yoke during the time since it became independent. It has not been an easy path.

I did spend 20 years of my life during the Cold War period in an Army whose biggest threat was not China but Russia. All the Asian wars were of a "local" or tactical nature (the other side were always supported and supplied by Russia) but when it came to studying full scale world wars with hundreds of thousands of troops on a battlefield Russia was the blueprint and it was quite possible Australia would once again be drawn into a European war.

I am far away and you are being shot at in your own country. So when the war is won I would like to visit to talk to you about your experiences in all of this to get the picture from the man on the ground.

I think the daily Critical Assessments are really good to let everyone know the battle situation. I will just put them up and make no further additional comment.

We all support Ukraine.

Lang
With great pleasure I will communicate with you in Ukraine! I appreciate your support and hope that fate will give us the opportunity to shake hands after our common victory!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lang, PaulFH, asw120, oliver1950

Dima in Ukraine 07 Apr 2022 19:45 #233987

• Dima Ukraine

I guess something that may not be visible to Dima and the rest of the Ukraine is just how much effort other countries around the world and private companies and private individuals are putting into helping Ukraine

It may well be a case of been "cant see the forest for the trees"

Dima please dont think for a moment Ukraine is on it's own, I dont know of one person that doesn't support Ukraine

But we are very limited to what we can do from the other side of the world but we still do what we can were we can

Paul
My friend, we really can't see all the humanitarian aid that individuals and firms provide. But we are clearly aware of which nations and peoples support us. I am personally grateful to each and every one of you who have compassion for my people. Perhaps in my posts I don't pay enough attention to humanitarian aid, because I see that the biggest problem right now is the deficit of armaments. Fascist russia has many times more weapons than we do, besides I am not sure China guarantees not to supply military equipment to russia. We, too, are losing equipment and aircraft, but they are not being upgraded. Planes and tanks are the biggest deficit. Our president has asked NATO for 1% of weapons and it would be an opportunity to fundamentally turn the tide of the war! You should understand that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, oliver1950

Dima in Ukraine 07 Apr 2022 19:50 #233989

• hayseed
  • Thank you received: 1428

Not only does the rest of the world support the Ukraine and their battle with Russia but certainly are impressed with your President. HE is a remarkable politician and shows to be in control of himself and his Country. I for one tip my hat to him.

Well said cobbadog, I really wish our Country had some leaders like Him. Instead of the opinion Poll driven egomaniacal Sycophants we've got...
"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, PaulFH, oliver1950

Last edit: by hayseed.

Dima in Ukraine 07 Apr 2022 20:26 #233992

• Dima Ukraine
Deputy Chairman of the Security Council of the russian federation, putin's friend dmitry medvedev said that "russia's goal is to build an open Eurasia from Lisbon to Vladivostok"!
At the same time, former NATO commander Wesley Clark believes that putin will not stop at Ukraine and, if he wins, will go on the offensive against other Eastern European countries.
This I mean that the third world war has already begun, and the sooner NATO realizes this, the sooner it is possible to stop the destruction of the Ukrainian people and the spread of russian fascism around the world.

Last edit: by Dima Ukraine.
Time to create page: 0.323 seconds

Historic Commercial Vehicles Club of Australia Inc.  Post: P.O. Box 2020 Bayswater Vic. 3153    Clubrooms: Unit 8 / 4  Macquarie Place Boronia    Club Rooms:  03) 9738 1558