Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
2 years 5 days ago - 2 years 5 days ago #234209 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
The fiftieth day of Ukraine's war against the russian fascists. the russian fascists are forming a powerful strike force in eastern Ukraine, they are preparing a gift for their Führer on May 9! There are fierce battles, in which the forces of the russian fascists outnumber the Ukrainian army five to one. But despite this superiority, the heroes of the Ukrainian army are effectively destroying the russian fascists. The situation in Mariupol, which is encircled, is very difficult, the russian fascists do not let the civilians out. In order to destroy evidence of their atrocities, the russian fascists have brought 13 mobile crematoriums to Mariupol to burn the bodies of Ukrainians. There are already reports that Western countries will start helping with heavy weapons, but so far there is no information about the transfer of aircraft. Supporting the Ukrainian army with weapons would radically change the picture of combat operations! I hope this talk will quickly turn into action! On behalf of my people I am grateful to all who support Ukraine with humanitarian aid, finances, prayers and of course weapons!
Glory to Ukraine!
And these are the losses of russian fascists as of the morning of the fiftieth day of the war!
Last edit: 2 years 5 days ago by Dima Ukraine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, PaulFH, asw120, werkhorse, Zuffen, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 days ago #234249 by Dima Ukraine
The fifty-first day of the war of the Ukrainian people against fascist russia! Yesterday our heroic army shot down the russian Nazi ship "moskva", which went down. This is exactly the ship that our border guard from Snake Island, sent far away! This is very good news. But I can't stop thinking about the city of Mariupol, where the russian fascists have forbidden to bury the bodies of dead civilians. The bodies are taken out and burned in mobile crematoriums of russian fascists. Imagine that the russian fascists have not allowed a single humanitarian convoy into the city in 50 days. Our military, which is fighting fierce street battles, also receives no aid. I can't imagine what fate awaits the hundred thousand residents of Mariupol and the encircled Ukrainian troops if a corridor is not organized! Friends, what the russian fascists are doing to my people right now is true genocide! But I know that we will survive and our heroic army will defeat the russian fascists!
Glory to Ukraine!
And these are the losses of russian fascists on April 15!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, PaulFH, asw120, wee-allis, Zuffen, oliver1950

More
2 years 3 days ago #234288 by Dima Ukraine
The fifty-second day of the war between the Ukrainian people and the russian fascists. Friends, who can tell me why British, American, Canadian, Australian politicians, who are thousands of kilometers away from Ukraine, actively support Ukraine? And why in Germany they allow russian fascists to hold marches and car rallies, the French president allows himself to call us brothers of russian fascists, many Italians openly support russian fascists? And these countries of Western Europe are territorially closer to Ukraine. Why so! I'm glad that I have Italian, French, German friends who support Ukraine and adequately assess the situation! But at the same time there are many Europeans who believe in the tales of russian fascists, that the tragic videos from Ukraine are staged, that we are killing ourselves! It seems to me that one of the answers is the venality of the media and the specific journalists who broadcast russian propaganda! Friends, if you know corrupt journalists and corrupt news channels, don't keep quiet. Those who propagandize the russian world today are just as fascist as the russians who are killing my people! Europe must wake up and see that it allows russian fascists and their supporters to enjoy life on its territory. russians and those who support them go to russia - this should be the slogan of modern democratic Europe!
Glory to Ukraine!
And these are the losses of russian fascists on the morning of April 16!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, 77louie400, PaulFH, oliver1950

More
2 years 2 days ago #234298 by Morris
Replied by Morris on topic Dima in Ukraine
DIMA
My Friend
Our news service showed that the Ukrainian fighters sank the ship that was the pride of the Russian fleet, the very latest and best warship they built. They called it after their capital City. (the English translation is Moscow) The Russians have acknowledged that the ship sank but they said it was after a fire on board. They did not say that the fire was caused by the missile fired from Ukraine but they said that the loss of the ship signals the start of World War three.

The ship was sunk on the same day that the Ukraine postal service issued a postage stamp depicting the heroic refusal to surrender to that ship of the brave citizens of Goat Island.

I wish to purchase a whole sheet of those postage stamps. I cannot use the stamps in my Country, so I do not wish to receive them. If Dima can provide a bank account to receive the cost of the stamps, with the money to go towards the Ukraine war effort, I will sent the money. The account details could be sent by Personal Message or some other way, so that spies do not see it.

Maybe many other readers of this forum will do the same, for the benefit of Ukraine.

Morris.

I have my shoulder to the wheel,
my nose to the grindstone,
I've put my best foot forward,
I've put my back into it,
I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, PaulFH, werkhorse, oliver1950

More
2 years 2 days ago #234300 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
2 years 2 days ago #234303 by Dima Ukraine
The fifty-third day of the war of the Ukrainian people with the russian fascists. Another betrayal, this time by the Vatican! In the Colosseum, the Vatican organized a procession during which the Cross was carried by a russian woman and a Ukrainian woman. Contrary to the protest of the clergy of the Ukrainian Catholic churches, the Vatican did not abandon its script. The only thing they changed was to remove the phrase "brotherly peoples" from the sermon. Thus the Vatican speaks of the reconciliation of the two peoples. Many Europeans and the Vatican still do not understand or do not want to understand that the russians are fascists who are carrying out the genocide of the Ukrainian people. What hypocrisy is the Pope, who kissed the flag from the city of Bucha, where russian fascists killed about five hundred civilians, and in a few days reconciles the victim and the murderer, while russian fascists continue to kill my people. The Ukrainian and russian women who carried the cross have lived in Italy for more than twenty years, what could they possibly know about the tragedy my people are experiencing now, especially under the influence of russian propaganda. Also, the people of the world should remember that russians and I are not brotherly peoples. Brother does not kill brother and his children, brother does not rape brother's wife and children, brother does not steal from brother. The russians are barbarians risen from hell, who thirst for the blood of freedom-loving people. Today they commit genocide against my people, and tomorrow who will? Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Hungary and other nations, you think you are safe, you are mistaken, for russians, nationality does not matter. The russian officer said, "why should you live better than us?" That is, every free nation that lives better than the wretched russians, in their opinion, deserves to be destroyed. So Europeans think about it, when you support russian fascists, you are giving him permission to destroy you in the future.
Glory to Ukraine!
And this picture is what the procession of the Cross looks like, which was organized by the Vatican.
And of course new data on russian Nazi losses on the fifty-third day of the war!

The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, oliver1950

More
2 years 2 days ago #234304 by Dima Ukraine

DIMA
My Friend
Our news service showed that the Ukrainian fighters sank the ship that was the pride of the Russian fleet, the very latest and best warship they built. They called it after their capital City. (the English translation is Moscow) The Russians have acknowledged that the ship sank but they said it was after a fire on board. They did not say that the fire was caused by the missile fired from Ukraine but they said that the loss of the ship signals the start of World War three.

The ship was sunk on the same day that the Ukraine postal service issued a postage stamp depicting the heroic refusal to surrender to that ship of the brave citizens of Goat Island.

I wish to purchase a whole sheet of those postage stamps. I cannot use the stamps in my Country, so I do not wish to receive them. If Dima can provide a bank account to receive the cost of the stamps, with the money to go towards the Ukraine war effort, I will sent the money. The account details could be sent by Personal Message or some other way, so that spies do not see it.

Maybe many other readers of this forum will do the same, for the benefit of Ukraine.

Morris.
Thank you very much my friend. That's a good idea. A similar idea was organized by the Americans. They rent apartments in cities that are being shelled through real estate firms, so they ask to use the money to help the victims and the Ukrainian army. I will find out how this can be done through the purchase of stamps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, oliver1950

More
2 years 1 day ago #234324 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
2 years 1 day ago #234330 by Dima Ukraine
The fifty-fourth day of Ukraine's war against fascist russia! Against the background of the genocide of the Ukrainian people committed by the russian bastards, the truth of who is who becomes very apparent. Despite the obvious threat of russian fascism, many European countries have a short memory or complete lack of conscience. As I said five days ago, what matters now is not promises, but actions. Now the possibility of avoiding mass casualties of peaceful Ukrainians is counted not in days, but in hours. Therefore, any delays in the delivery of heavy weapons will no longer be justified by future generations.
Lithuania, the Czech Republic, Latvia, Slovakia, Poland, and Estonia are small and not the strongest European countries, but they have more courage than the strongest EU countries and are not afraid of Putin's threats. Belarus, Hungary, Serbia - the shame of modern Europe!
Glory to Ukraine!
And these are the losses of russian fascists on the morning of April 18!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

Time to create page: 1.162 seconds