Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
1 year 11 months ago #234443 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
The fifty-eighth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against fascist russia.
Mariupol is a Hero City!
Now the Azovstal plant with just over a thousand Ukrainian soldiers is tightly surrounded by 14,000 russian fascists. The russian fascists offered our heroes a green corridor to surrender, but the heroes who are surrounded are not going to surrender. This is an example of the true heroism of the Ukrainian army, which will forever go down in the history of world wars. In addition to the soldiers, there are more than a thousand women, children and the elderly in the plant, whom the Ukrainian soldiers, covering themselves, led out of the most shelled areas of the city. The russian fascists do not want to give a green corridor for the withdrawal of civilians. There are also more than five hundred wounded in the plant. I can't imagine how people survive in total isolation while our military continues to fight the russian fascists.
Yesterday our president said that a military operation to free our heroes from the encirclement is being considered, if enough heavy weaponry is available. So once again I ask you, my friends, to spread the word about the need to provide heavy weapons to our army so that we can save the heroes and civilians against whom the russian fascists are carrying out genocide.
Yesterday I wrote about the thirty meter mass grave of Mariupol civilians, I was wrong, three hundred meter grave!!!
Yesterday they managed to take 79 people out of Mariupol, this is the first time, with great difficulty the agreement on the green corridor worked. In Mariupol, 121 thousand civilians remain in basements...
But no matter what, Ukraine will win, and the russian fascists will become fertilizer on our land! Glory to Ukraine!
And these are the losses of russian fascists as of the fifty-eighth day of the war!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, PaulFH, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #234447 by Morris
Replied by Morris on topic Dima in Ukraine
Dymytro
My friend
Thank you for the bank details. I will try to send US dollars from my Australian account. I will advise you if my attempt is successful.

Morris

I have my shoulder to the wheel,
my nose to the grindstone,
I've put my best foot forward,
I've put my back into it,
I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dima Ukraine

More
1 year 11 months ago #234451 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
1 year 11 months ago #234455 by Dima Ukraine
Fifty-ninth day of the heroic struggle of Ukrainians for their freedom.
And again in Mariupol.
The green corridor for the withdrawal of civilians, which was agreed yesterday, did not work again. The russian fascists don't stop shelling the city, they've been mocking the Ukrainian authorities for almost more than fifty days. At first, the fascists agree to the green corridor schedule, but when Ukrainian buses head out to pick up civilians, the fascists begin shelling. The genocide of Ukrainians continues. There is now an air alert all over Ukraine, no matter how successful our air defense is, the shortage of warplanes is very acute. Ukrainians hope that Western partners will provide fighter planes.
Glory to Ukraine!
And these are the losses of russian fascists on the fifty-ninth day of the war!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #234456 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Dima in Ukraine
Ukraine ground battery having a good day. Two Russian MIG 29's. The second bloke could have got away if he had stuffed the nose down and kept releasing flares (see how the flares confused the first missile) but he chose to jink and lost all his airspeed becoming an easy catch.

mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=ca764e3...a&view=att&disp=safe

It will probably download automatically when you click the link.
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Lang.

More
1 year 11 months ago #234457 by Lang

More
1 year 11 months ago #234461 by Dima Ukraine
The sixtieth day of the war with the russian satanists! Today is a big religious holiday in Ukraine - the Resurrection of the Lord! This holiday is also celebrated in russia. Our president has asked for a cessation of war for the period of this holiday. But russian satanists do not stop shelling peaceful Ukrainian cities, yesterday a three-month old girl was killed by a russian rocket fired at a peaceful house in Odessa, and today two girls aged five and fourteen were killed by a russian rocket. A total of 213 children killed during the war is officially confirmed. But we don't know how many children were killed in Mariupol and other Ukrainian cities that are under occupation, as well as about those children that russian Satanists forcibly removed from Ukraine! But despite such horrors, we will still win and avenge every Ukrainian child, woman and old man!!!
Glory to Ukraine!
And these are the losses of the russian Satanists on the sixtieth day of the war!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, oliver1950

More
1 year 11 months ago #234475 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, PaulFH

More
1 year 11 months ago #234502 by Dima Ukraine
The sixty-first day of the war of the Ukrainian people with the russian fascist-satanists! Another betrayal, this time by the UN Secretary General António Guterres. He decided to visit russia first and then Ukraine. Where is the logic? I think he should have come to Ukraine first and seen what the russian fascist-satanists have done, how the genocide of the Ukrainians is being committed, and then go to putler. Shameful betrayal of the general secretary of an organization that has long since lost its raison d'être. The President of the Red Cross Peter Maurer, the Pope, the UN Secretary General António Guterres, who is the next one not afraid to betray the values of humanity and stain himself with the blood of peaceful Ukrainians? Shame on you! While you embrace satan putin, he continues to kill thousands of Ukrainians! But we will win, God is on our side!
Glory to Ukraine!
And these are the losses of the russian fascist satanists on the sixty-first day of the war!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, oliver1950

More
1 year 11 months ago #234506 by Morris
Replied by Morris on topic Dima in Ukraine
Dima
My Friend
I have just made a donation to the bank account you provided. It will come from an account in my real name as the name I use on this forum is that of the English vehicles I like.
It is a small donation so that I can be reassured that you receive it. My bank required your address, and it accepted Ternopil. Other people who try to send money will have to input this as recipient's address.

Morris.

I have my shoulder to the wheel,
my nose to the grindstone,
I've put my best foot forward,
I've put my back into it,
I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!

Time to create page: 0.580 seconds