Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
1 year 11 months ago #234525 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine

Dima
My Friend
I have just made a donation to the bank account you provided. It will come from an account in my real name as the name I use on this forum is that of the English vehicles I like.
It is a small donation so that I can be reassured that you receive it. My bank required your address, and it accepted Ternopil. Other people who try to send money will have to input this as recipient's address.
Morris.
Hello my friend!
Thank you for your support!
I wrote the address in a personal message.
I would not like to make a tip for russian missiles on my house, because your forum can be read by russian fascists as well.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #234528 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
1 year 11 months ago #234529 by Morris
Replied by Morris on topic Dima in Ukraine
Dima
My friend

I have received and deleted the Personal Message. My bank accepted your City of Ternopil as your address. There is no need to give any further details.

Morris.

I have my shoulder to the wheel,
my nose to the grindstone,
I've put my best foot forward,
I've put my back into it,
I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dima Ukraine

More
1 year 11 months ago #234531 by Dima Ukraine
Sixty-second day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists. The Russian fascists said they would take Kiev in three days! Many politicians in Europe said that Ukraine would not last more than two weeks. But Ukraine has been successfully fighting for more than two months and is getting stronger and angrier every day. The russian fascists are left to fight the peaceful Ukrainians, and that is Genocide! After an obvious loss in the Kiev direction, the russian fascists have set a new goal - to occupy the South of Ukraine, up to the unrecognized Transnistria in Moldova! The russian bastards have been actively bombing residential buildings and railroad infrastructure for the last few days, but the accuracy of their shelling is so miserable that their rockets and bombs could fall anywhere in Ukraine! Despite the enormous loss of life that could have been avoided if Ukraine had been provided with weapons in time, we will win! Glory to Ukraine!
And these are the losses of the russian bastards on the morning of the sixty-second day of the war!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, PaulFH

More
1 year 11 months ago #234540 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Dima in Ukraine
Critical Assessment April 26.

The Russians are certainly getting stronger and more organised.
www.criticalthreats.org/analysis/russian...-assessment-april-26
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
1 year 11 months ago #234569 by Dima Ukraine
Sixty-third day of Ukraine's war against fascist russia. The stupidity of russian fascists is boundless! Lavrov, foreign minister of fascist russia, declared the risks of nuclear war. Don't the russians understand that if they launch a nuclear missile in one direction, nuclear missiles will come to them from all sides! Idiots! But all the better for the Ukrainians, fighting a stupid enemy is more profitable than fighting a smart one! Today the russian fascists bombed the railway bridge in the seaside town where we have been vacationing as a family for the past few years! Fighting peaceful cities and their infrastructure, is much easier than confronting our heroic army! But even amidst the genocide of the Ukrainians, the Ukrainian people have no doubts of victory and the confident actions of the Ukrainian army confirm this confidence!
Glory to Ukraine!
And these are the losses of russian fascists as of April 27.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, PaulFH, asw120, oliver1950

More
1 year 11 months ago #234570 by Dima Ukraine

Dima
My friend

I have received and deleted the Personal Message. My bank accepted your City of Ternopil as your address. There is no need to give any further details.

Morris.
Thank you my friend!
When I get the transfer, I'll be sure to report back on how I used your funds!

More
1 year 11 months ago #234575 by Gryphon
Replied by Gryphon on topic Dima in Ukraine
Hi,

we have removed the post containing bank details for donations to support Ukraine posted by Dima mostly for his own protection so he can't be traced, however if you would like to make a donation contact Dima via Channel 40(Private Message) or send an email to forum@hcvc.com.au and we will forward the bank details to you.

Terry
The following user(s) said Thank You: hayseed, cobbadog, Dima Ukraine, Morris, PaulFH, oliver1950

More
1 year 11 months ago #234576 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, oliver1950

More
1 year 11 months ago #234578 by oliver1950
Replied by oliver1950 on topic Dima in Ukraine

Hi,

we have removed the post containing bank details for donations to support Ukraine posted by Dima mostly for his own protection so he can't be traced, however if you would like to make a donation contact Dima via Channel 40(Private Message) or send an email to forum@hcvc.com.au and we will forward the bank details to you.

Terry
Terry, can the forum set up an account we can donate into and the forum forward the donations to Dima's account? I for one have never made an internet bank transfer.

You can't have too many toys!
The following user(s) said Thank You: V8Ian

Time to create page: 0.565 seconds