Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
1 year 10 months ago #234627 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Sixty-fifth day of the heroic struggle of the Ukrainian people against the Russian fascists! Yesterday there were two important events not only for Ukraine! The first event was the positive vote of the U.S. House of Representatives for the Lend-Lease for Ukraine! Hopefully now we will be able to get the weapons we need for our army faster, the question remains whether airplanes will be on the list! The second event is the shelling of Kiev while the UN Secretary General was in town. This confirms the fact that putin does not care about any decisions of the UN, which at best can express acute concern rather than exclude the world's top terrorist from its ranks! I am not one to criticize, but I do wish we could all consider that today's world does not guarantee safety for the world's population and that organizations that are supposed to actively carry out humanitarian missions and have huge budgets can sympathize rather than act! We should also note the slowness of politicians in making vital decisions related to saving thousands of lives! I think that after our victory, the world needs to revise the bureaucracy of politicians' actions and the expediency of funding impotent humanitarian organizations!
Glory to Ukraine!
And these are the losses of the russian fascists as of April 29!
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #234633 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
1 year 10 months ago #234655 by Dima Ukraine
Sixty-sixth day of Ukraine's war against fascist russia! Mariupol again. I don't know a single person from this seaside town, I've never been there, but from the moment I started mentioning this town, my heart is with the people of Mariupol, and especially with the people surrounded by the Azovstal plant! I look at the map and can't imagine how the city could be de-occupied militarily now. The city is in a tight ring, if we start to break through the corridor our troops will be shelled from both sides, there will inevitably be numerous losses of manpower and equipment, which will many times exceed the number of people that can be freed. The best option is to take people from the factory by ship from the sea, but who will be able to do this and who will guarantee that the russian fascists will not sink the ship! The situation is catastrophic. About a hundred thousand Mariupol residents who remain in the city say they are in hell, then those people staying at the Azovstal plant are in an even worse situation, worse than hell. Complex operations, medics carry out under the light of a hand flashlight in non-sterile rooms! How can the wounded survive in conditions where they are constantly exposed to blood poisoning? The russian fascists have turned the city into a concentration camp. I hope that our government and military are doing everything possible to liberate the people of Mariupol, and I really want to believe that the heroes will be liberated, but with every minute of active bombardment, the chances of liberation are diminishing. I don't know what the world can do in this situation! We will win anyway!
Glory to Ukraine!
And of course the losses of the russian fascists as of April 30!
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, asw120, oliver1950

More
1 year 10 months ago #234662 by Lang

More
1 year 10 months ago #234681 by Dima Ukraine
Sixty-seventh day of Ukraine's war of liberation against fascist rassia. Genocide is the intentional destruction of a people — usually defined as an ethnic, national, racial, or religious group — in whole or in part. And what losses can be attributed to the forced removal of Ukrainians to depressed regions of russia, particularly to the far east of russia. Ukrainians have already undergone such an ordeal during the rule of the tyrant Stalin, millions of Ukrainians were deported to the camps of Siberia. History is repeating itself. To date, russian fascists have forcibly removed about a million Ukrainians, including more than 150,000 children. Imagine how russian children will be bullied at school by Ukrainian children. What awaits Ukrainians in a slave country where hatred towards free peoples is elevated to the level of a national idea.
And Mariupol again. Yesterday at six o'clock in the evening, twenty women and children were taken from the Azovstal plant to the city of Zaporozhye, they have to pass over twenty checkpoints of the russian fascists. Twenty people out of more than a thousand who remain in the basements of the Azovstal plant! And there are also over six hundred severely wounded Ukrainian soldiers who remain there.
Glory to Ukraine!
And these are the losses of russian fascists as of May 1!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, asw120, oliver1950

More
1 year 10 months ago #234701 by Lang

More
1 year 10 months ago #234710 by Dima Ukraine
Sixty-eighth day of the liberation war of the Ukrainian people against fascist russia. The large-scale russian fascist offensive in eastern Ukraine, which began more than a week ago, fails. The russian fascists, despite their superior forces, are unable to realize their goals of conquering new territories! Good luck accompanies the russian fascists only in shelling residential buildings and killing civilians. Of course the russian fascists are held back by the incredible heroism of the Ukrainian army! Yes, our army also suffers significant losses, and we will always remember the heroes who destroy the russian fascists at the cost of their lives. It should be noted that the containment of the russian fascists is still being carried out without the active use of international aid. Because now our army men are being trained in the maintenance of foreign equipment. We can hope that when our army begins to make full use of foreign weapons, a counteroffensive will begin. There is still an open question about the supply of planes. Ukrainians are grateful to all countries of the world that support us with arms. We are also grateful for humanitarian aid and readiness for the financial costs associated with the rejection of russian oil and gas!
Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the Ukrainian army!
Glory to the nations of the world who support Ukraine!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, oliver1950

More
1 year 10 months ago #234715 by cobbadog
Replied by cobbadog on topic Dima in Ukraine
Not sure on how true the article was but read an article that came from an extract of the Sun newspaper hot many Russin vehicles are getting bogged and failing to move along because of the Chinese made tyres faling to grip or were simply failing. Seems the line up of vehicles would make a great target for the Ukraines to flatten.

Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, Lang, PaulFH, oliver1950

More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #234720 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Dima in Ukraine
Cobba

Think it might be a figment of someone's imagination.

About half the vehicles in the world seem to use Chinese tyres including many Australian trucks. I can understand someone claiming they are failing (I believe falsely) but "failing to grip?

Don't forget that the Ukrainians are using Soviet equipment so whatever is failing on the Russian vehicles would be expected to fail on the Ukrainian. What is more, the Ukrainian equipment is much older on average than the Russians who have the latest models of the same type of vehicles. I doubt the numbers of western vehicles arriving have been in sufficient quantities to tip this balance.

The Russians have always had their own tyre factories but I have no idea how many Chinese imports they have on their vehicles. While driving in Russia I found the locals were not impressed with their local product.

Lang
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Lang.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, PaulFH

More
1 year 10 months ago #234724 by Lang

Time to create page: 0.627 seconds