Updated 28th July.

If you are unable to login, you probably need to read this change to your username & profile.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Dima in Ukraine 03 May 2022 21:24 #234743

• cobbadog
  • Thank you received: 1621
Yes Lang, I took the story with a grain of salt seeing how it was posted online.
Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dima in Ukraine 03 May 2022 23:29 #234751

• Dima Ukraine
  • Dima Ukraine's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1249
Sixty-ninth day of Ukraine's war of liberation against fascist russia. After days of bombing and shelling from all kinds of weapons, today the russian fascists began to storm the Azovstal plant in the city of Mariupol! It's hard for me to write now... Sorry.
Glory to Ukraine!
And these are the losses of russian fascists as of the third of May!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, asw120, oliver1950

Dima in Ukraine 04 May 2022 15:58 #234761

• Lang
  • Thank you received: 6943
It is very hard to get a figure for casualties as both sides grossly exaggerate enemy losses and reduce their own. It is more than likely that Russian losses have exceeded Ukrainian losses by some considerable margin (attackers invariably lose more than defenders). It is quite obvious neither side can possibly know accurately how many enemy soldiers have been killed

The UK has the highest estimate of Russians killed at about 15,000 about 2 weeks ago so probably a lot more by now. The consensus between UK and USA intelligence is that Ukraine has lost a little less than 10,000 military.

Civilian casualties are much harder to verify. The Ukraine Government estimates 9,500 to 24,500 which is a huge range and obviously has no complete verification and is a combination of verified, educated guess and PR. The UN estimates a week ago civilian casualties around 5,000 killed and around the same wounded but they stress these are only estimates and they are having great difficulty verifying them

Apparently the sky over Ukraine is getting crowded with both geo-stationary and orbiting satellites. Russia has quite a number and the west has many also. It is impossible to tell what information is coming in from these spies-in-the-sky but it is safe to assume no vehicle or major troop movement can happen unobserved. NASA has just discovered its wildfire spotting satellites (that cover the world to track bush fires, volcanoes and other heat sources) pick up field guns and tanks firing brilliantly so the military are now on the ecological mailing list.

Critical Assessment May 03

www.criticalthreats.org/analysis/russian...ign-assessment-may-3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dima Ukraine, PaulFH

Last edit: by Lang.

Dima in Ukraine 04 May 2022 16:35 #234763

• Lang
This is why we have to support Ukraine to push the Russians out of their country at the same time not allowing the war to spill over into a universal conflict. At the moment it is only one madman's pride keeping it going and the population of Russia do not see any threat to their country.

The Ukrainians understand this and have seriously avoided attacks across the border into Belarus or Russia and are defending on their home soil only. It would take very little for crazy Putin to call for total defence of the Motherland if one Ukrainian bomber attacked a target deep in Russia.

In the context of the Eastern Front (Germany vs Russia) of WW2 the current Ukraine war would not even get a mention in daily reports. These are the numbers Russia can produce in a backs to the wall war - 80 years ago so probably more now.

German on the left, Russian on the right.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, wee-allis

Last edit: by Lang.

Dima in Ukraine 04 May 2022 21:45 #234793

• Dima Ukraine
The seventieth day of the war between the Ukrainian people and fascist russia. How long does it take you to travel 226 kilometres? Three hours is probably enough time. Three days from Azovstal plant (Mariupol city) to Zaporozhye city, there was an evacuation convoy of buses with women, children and old people! This is sadism on the part of russian fascists, who are afraid of a six-month old child who was among the evacuees! How else to explain the total inspection of peaceful Ukrainians at every checkpoint of the russian fascists. During the checkpoints, russian fascists forced Ukrainians to undress to find tattoos with Ukrainian symbols, interrogated and morally humiliated refugees! The russian fascists are rightly afraid of the six-month-old baby, because when he grows up, he will remind the russians of all the evil they have done to the Ukrainians. No word yet on yesterday's storming of the Azovstal plant by russian fascists. It is known that massive bombing continues and yesterday, when exhausted Mariupol residents reached the city of Zaporozhye, a russian bomb dropped on the Azovstal plant killed several civilians who were hiding in the basements of the plant. The mayor of Mariupol reported that at this moment Azovstal was under fire from all kinds of weapons from tanks, planes and ships, communication with our heroes was lost! Such frenzy of russian fascists is explained by the fact that they have superior forces and cannot force the Ukrainians to surrender! The Ukrainians will never surrender to the russian fascists and will destroy the enemy on every inch of our land. Glory to Ukraine! Death to the enemies!
And these are the losses of the russian fascists on the seventieth day of the war!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, PaulFH, asw120, wee-allis, oliver1950

Dima in Ukraine 05 May 2022 14:21 #234808

• Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, wee-allis

Dima in Ukraine 05 May 2022 21:21 #234828

• Dima Ukraine
The seventy-first day of the war with the russian satanists.
The russian satanists' assault on the Azovstal plant in Mariupol continues, there are fierce battles and our heroes keep the enemy from entering the plant, but the forces are not equal!
Yesterday our special services intercepted a conversation between the russian bastard and the creature who gave birth to him. The russian bastard describes methods of torturing Ukrainian prisoners and says he enjoys it. In response, the creature who gave birth to the bastard says that if he were present in the torture chamber, he would also enjoy torturing people. You can imagine who my country is up against. russian fascists look like us, go shopping in Europe and vacation at foreign resorts, and in the middle is the spawn of hell! (pictured is the russian sadist and the creature who gave birth to him). I am not describing torture so as not to traumatize your nervous system, but believe me, better death than the pain the captured Ukrainians are subjected to. I honestly can't imagine what kind of person you have to be to enjoy inflicting hellish pain on another person. That's why I call russians satanists and those who give birth to bastards - creatures, so as not to offend animals! Imagine how important our victory is, we are not fighting an army of men, but a satanic army! We will win, but we really need planes to speed up the victory!
Glory to Ukraine!
And of course the losses of russian satanists as of May 5!

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, oliver1950

Dima in Ukraine 06 May 2022 12:32 #234841

• Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

Dima in Ukraine 06 May 2022 20:55 #234848

• Dima Ukraine
Seventy-second day of the Ukrainian people's war with the rascists. Over the past five days, the UN and the Red Cross have twice managed to organize the removal of civilians from Mariupol, including several dozen women and children from the Azovstal plant. I have criticized these two organizations, and probably not only me, for their passivity in carrying out humanitarian missions. Today I want to thank them for saving the people of Mariupol, and I hope that the efforts of these organizations to save Ukrainians will increase!
Our heroes continue to fight the superior forces of the rascists and successfully repulse the storming of the Azovstal plant, despite the incessant bombardment and shelling from all kinds of weapons! We really need the planes!
I was thanked yesterday for my significant contribution in organizing and sending volunteer aid to the defenders of Ukraine and the civilian population. I will continue to support our heroic army until victory is achieved.
Glory to Ukraine!
And these are the losses of the rashists as of May 6!

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gryphon, Morris, Lang, PaulFH, asw120, wee-allis, oliver1950

Dima in Ukraine 07 May 2022 12:18 #234859

• Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

Time to create page: 0.400 seconds

Historic Commercial Vehicles Club of Australia Inc.  Post: P.O. Box 2020 Bayswater Vic. 3153    Clubrooms: Unit 8 / 4  Macquarie Place Boronia    Club Rooms:  03) 9738 1558