Updated 28th July.

If you are unable to login, you probably need to read this change to your username & profile.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Dima in Ukraine 12 May 2022 11:37 #235065

• Lang
  • Thank you received: 6214
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dima in Ukraine 13 May 2022 04:40 #235082

• Dima Ukraine
  • Dima Ukraine's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 883
The seventy-eighth day of the liberation war of the Ukrainians against the rascists is over! All day long I was watching the information about the situation at the Azovstal plant! The heroes are bravely fighting the superior forces of russian pigs! In the evening I saw a message on Vyber with a request to sign the petition "Save Mariupol". As it turned out, one of the heroes at the Azovstal plant is my student's father! My friends ask you to sign the petition, it's the least we can do for our Heroes!
www.change.org/p/save-mariupol-192ea846-...zLbfCgiDk3WpMhzyPq1Q
Glory to Ukraine!
And these are the losses of the rascists as of the morning of May 12!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, asw120, werkhorse, oliver1950

Dima in Ukraine 13 May 2022 11:39 #235095

• Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

Dima in Ukraine 14 May 2022 04:59 #235119

• Dima Ukraine
Seventy-ninth day of the liberation war of the Ukrainians against the rascists! Today details became known about the condition of my student's father, who is in the Azovstal plant. He is wounded in both legs and an arm, and there are about six hundred heroes like him at the plant! Someone's leg was torn off, someone's arm was torn off, and someone's head was injured. It should be noted that the heroes are in unsanitary conditions and their wounds do not heal, but rather fester! But even in such unbearable conditions, our heroes continue to repel the attacks of the rascists! I hope that there is a way to save our heroes by a third party, such as Turkey, which could take them by ship. But that's just lip service, but in reality it's almost a fantasy. But I hope that the heroes will be saved!
Glory to Ukraine!
And these are the losses of the rashists as of May 13!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: wouldyou, Morris, PaulFH, werkhorse, oliver1950

Dima in Ukraine 14 May 2022 18:30 #235132

• Dima Ukraine
Eightieth day of the war between the Ukrainians and the rascists! It seems only yesterday that I published a post about fascist russia attacking my country! It's been 80 days, which for most Ukrainians has turned into one tragic day. Because of shelling and alarm sirens, we have lost peaceful sleep, because of the loss of acquaintances and friends, we smile less, because of the daily news from the front we are under constant stress! But the war makes us stronger, Ukrainians with different political views united into one, we began to appreciate every day more. We also saw who in the world are our friends, who are our enemies and who are just cowards! We will rebuild our country, we will renew our army with great responsibility and we will always remember our heroes! We will win!
Glory to Ukraine!
Glory to all the people of the world who support my country in this difficult time!
And these are the losses of the rashists on the morning of the eightieth day of the war.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, asw120, werkhorse, oliver1950

Dima in Ukraine 15 May 2022 21:26 #235168

• Dima Ukraine
Eighty-first day of the liberation war of the Ukrainians with the rascists!
Yesterday a Ukrainian policeman who is at the Azovstal plant recorded a video. I will tell you his answer to a question about a makeshift hospital at the Azovstal plant with more than 600 wounded heroes. Imagine a room the size of a school gymnasium! In this room there are several dozen bunk beds with the wounded, while the rest of the heroes lie on the floor! There is a terrible smell and you can hear the moans of the wounded. Because of the warming weather, many flies flocked to the smell. They set up an operating room right in this hall, a table near the wall where they operate without anesthesia. Doctors have no anesthesia or antibiotics, they operate without anesthesia. To prevent the spread of gangrene, which was recorded in many of the wounded, the infected limbs are cut off with an ordinary saw, again without anesthesia. Those heroes with severe wounds have virtually no chance of survival; they die every day!
The policeman also described the operation he witnessed. A hero was lying on a table, with a belt in his mouth and a hole in his leg the size of a tennis ball, through which a bone could be seen. The medics perform an operation, but since there is no anesthesia, the fighter twitches his wounded leg in pain and is unable to operate normally. At the cost of unimaginable heroism, Ukrainian fighters continue to fight for our freedom.
As of today, we have negotiated the "extraction" procedure, Turkey is ready to take the wounded Ukrainians on its ship, but we need the consent of russia...
Glory to the Heroes at Azovstal!
And these are the losses of the rascists as of the morning of May 15!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, PaulFH, asw120, oliver1950

Dima in Ukraine 16 May 2022 19:51 #235183

• Dodgeydude
  • Thank you received: 71
And Ukraine has another win! Eurovision song contest:cheer: I'v always liked those bucket hats, wonder if you can get one in Ukraine colours? Hang on a sec, wouldn't matter what colour it started, within a few days it would be "old oil black" :dry:
Thanks for the updates Dima
Many useful things fall off trucks

Dima in Ukraine 16 May 2022 20:28 #235185

• Dima Ukraine
Eighty-second day of the Ukrainian people's war against the stupid rascists. Yesterday our troops reached the administrative boundaries of the Kharkov region. The rashists stated that they had systematically abandoned the territory for the purpose of further maneuvers. But we understand that this is another tactical victory for our heroic army.
Another good news is that we have started to actively use the M777 howitzers on the front line, which were transferred to us by the USA.
The catastrophic situation continues at the Azovstal plant, it is being shelled with world-banned cluster and phosphorus bombs. After the bombing, the rashists entered the territory and occupied part of the plant facilities, but our heroes continue to fight bravely and are not going to surrender!
Glory to Ukraine!
And these are the losses of the rashists as of May 16!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

Dima in Ukraine 17 May 2022 15:51 #235194

• Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: eerfree, PaulFH

Last edit: by Lang.

Dima in Ukraine 17 May 2022 22:56 #235197

• Dima Ukraine
Eighty-third day of the Ukrainian people's war of liberation against the rashis! Yesterday more than 250 severely wounded Ukrainian heroes were taken from Azovstal plant to the rashist-controlled territory. The rashists tell their TV channels that our heroes allegedly surrendered, but this is not true. The operation to rescue the wounded Ukrainian heroes was carried out by the Ukrainian security forces together with the Red Cross and the UN! I hope our heroes will be given the necessary medical care and they will be saved! And then there is the procedure of exchanging our heroes for captured fascists. There are still more than three hundred wounded heroes at the plant!
Glory to Ukraine!
And these are the losses of the rashists as of May 17!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: wouldyou, Morris, PaulFH, oliver1950

Time to create page: 0.687 seconds

Historic Commercial Vehicles Club of Australia Inc.  Post: P.O. Box 2020 Bayswater Vic. 3153    Clubrooms: Unit 8 / 4  Macquarie Place Boronia    Club Phone: 0400 025 525    Club Rooms:  03) 9738 1558