Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
1 year 11 months ago #235206 by Dodgeydude
Replied by Dodgeydude on topic Dima in Ukraine
I understand and support the principal of no politics on the forum but I fear I/we may have abandoned our friend Dima in the face of political correctness. I wonder if we can keep the topic going until normal service resumes? It might provide a small respite each day for him while he goes about the normal busy day.
No way am I a truck driver but I used to fix them after they got to the stage where you blokes couldn't by the side of the road. This topic is about sleeper cabs and Dima has an enormous collection of photos of trucks but I wouldn't mind seeing some pics of the interiors. Did you have the luxury of a blow up mattress or an old Army blanket on the steel shelf. Something a bit better? So good you didn't want to go home?

Many useful things fall off trucks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dima Ukraine, PaulFH, werkhorse

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #235210 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Eighty-fourth day of the war of liberation against the rashists. Although all my thoughts are now with the heroes who are at the Azovstal plant,
I would like to talk about the cynicism of modern economics, if the word "cynicism" is correct in this situation. Europe has paid russia 50 billion euros for seventy days of war. One month of war costs Ukraine 10 billion dollars, while we have 49% of our enterprises not working because of the war and because russia has blocked sea routes to Ukraine we cannot export our products. Already today we are taking loans from the IMF because our economy has gone into deficit and continues to fall as the russians destroy our enterprises every day. We are getting the situation that by funding the rascists we are being pushed into debt!!!! I understand geopolitics and all that, but this is definitely about justice.
We will win anyway!
Glory to Ukraine!
And these are the losses of the rascists as of May 18!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, werkhorse, oliver1950

More
1 year 11 months ago #235211 by Dima Ukraine

I understand and support the principal of no politics on the forum but I fear I/we may have abandoned our friend Dima in the face of political correctness. I wonder if we can keep the topic going until normal service resumes? It might provide a small respite each day for him while he goes about the normal busy day.
No way am I a truck driver but I used to fix them after they got to the stage where you blokes couldn't by the side of the road. This topic is about sleeper cabs and Dima has an enormous collection of photos of trucks but I wouldn't mind seeing some pics of the interiors. Did you have the luxury of a blow up mattress or an old Army blanket on the steel shelf. Something a bit better? So good you didn't want to go home?
My friend! Thank you so much for your support! Got your money today via Western Union !
The money will be used for a soldier who is now on the front line. It pains me to admit, but with so much humanitarian aid from all over the world, our military sometimes lacks the essentials, such as body armour. Unfortunately there are pigs who resell military ammunition. Today I saw a video on the internet showing a parcel of Ukrainian military uniforms with a non-sale patch on it, which the guys bought on the internet! Now the police are looking for the sellers, and I hope they will send them to the front line to atone for their guilt!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, oliver1950

More
1 year 11 months ago #235212 by Dima Ukraine

My friend, and there's nothing wrong with the theme! The guys specifically created it so that I could inform you about how my people are fighting for freedom, and I think everyone understands that it's not just the freedom of Ukraine, it's the freedom of the whole world!
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, werkhorse

More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #235213 by Dima Ukraine

I understand and support the principal of no politics on the forum but I fear I/we may have abandoned our friend Dima in the face of political correctness./quote]

Thank you again for your financial support, you are the first and so far the only one to do so!
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Dima Ukraine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
1 year 11 months ago #235239 by Dima Ukraine
Eighty-fifth day of Ukraine's war of liberation against the rashists! The rashists said that the heroic commanders who were at the Azovstal plant surrendered. A video of our Heroes has just appeared, they are still at the plant and they have not the slightest desire to surrender! Fascist russia is once again choking on lying crap. If you don't want to consume the lies of the rascists don't watch their propaganda and don't listen to the corrupt journalists who sell their souls to the russian devil for thirty pieces of silver!
Glory to Ukraine!
And these are the losses of the rashists as of May 19!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, werkhorse, oliver1950

More
1 year 11 months ago #235255 by Dima Ukraine
The 86th day of the heroic war of Ukraine against the Russian fascists. New weapons have been delivered to Ukraine. Our military needs some time to master it. And then a counteroffensive on all fronts. The ground will burn beneath the feet of the Rascists and they will find themselves in hell. Glory to Ukraine! Glory to all those who help Ukraine with weapons.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, werkhorse, oliver1950

More
1 year 11 months ago #235272 by Dima Ukraine
Eighty-seventh day of Ukraine's heroic war against the rashists. I met the wife of an old acquaintance of mine, it turned out that he had been called to the war from the first day. The conversation was not easy, it was obvious that she was very worried about her husband, from time to time her eyes filled with tears. But she tried to restrain her emotions. I have no right to recount the details of the conversation, but I can summarize that our military are in a fighting mood, and they are determined to fight until the territory of Ukraine is completely cleared of the rascists! Today millions of mothers, wives and daughters in Ukraine are praying for the Ukrainian heroes who are not sparing their lives to defend their homeland! The rashists have brought sorrow to millions of Ukrainian families and do not understand that retribution is near! In the occupied cities, the rashists torture and torture Ukrainians and poke out their eyes for saying "Glory to Ukraine". Yesterday our president told us that there were many attempts to get to the Azovstal plant to help our heroes. Our military tried to fly helicopters to deliver the necessary aid and pick up the wounded, but flying over the occupied territories is practically a one-way ticket. 90% of the attempts to fly to the Azovstal plant failed, a lot of hero pilots died, who gave their lives trying to help the heroes of the Azovstal plant. We will win because we have many heroes and the rascists are a horde without conscience and honor, barbarians of the 21st century!
Glory to Ukraine!
And these are the losses of the rashists as of May 20 and 21!

The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, asw120, werkhorse, oliver1950

More
1 year 11 months ago #235296 by Dima Ukraine
The eighty-eighth day of the Ukrainian people's war for freedom around the world. Unfortunately, recently in many areas of communication with European partners, we have seen a weakening of interest in the problems of Ukraine. Some European politicians, yielding to the influence of the rascists, start talking about the need to conclude an armistice on the conditions of the occupier. Some politicians declare that it is too early to include Ukraine into the European Union. I have a feeling that the Europeans have realized that the Ukrainians will not miss the offensive of the rascists against Europe and have calmed down. Every European should realize that their peace of mind comes at the cost of the lives of Ukrainians being killed by the rascists. If Ukraine had not stopped the russian horde, death would have come to Europe.

Glory to Ukraine!
Death to the enemies!
And these are the losses of the rascists as of May 22!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 year 11 months ago #235297 by Dima Ukraine
By the way, my posts on the French site were deleted yesterday.

Time to create page: 0.596 seconds