Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
1 year 11 months ago #235309 by Morris
Replied by Morris on topic Dima in Ukraine
Hello Dima
Hello Dima
It is now almost one month since I tried to send money to the bank account you opened. My bank shows that the money left my account on 26th April 2022 but their anti-terrorism department contacted me a few days later, with all sorts of questions. They appeared to think that the name I use on this forum, Morris, might be some sort of political organisation. I explained to them that it is simply the name of the Morris cars and Morris Commercial trucks I collect. I told them that most users of the forum use a nom-de-plume of some type.
Please check your account and advise me if the money has reached you. If it has not I will tell my bank to either send it to you or return it to me.
I am pleased that I sent only a small amount to test the system.
Morris.

I have my shoulder to the wheel,
my nose to the grindstone,
I've put my best foot forward,
I've put my back into it,
I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #235334 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Eighty-ninth day of the Ukrainian people's war for freedom against the rascists. You may have noticed that for the last few days I haven't talked about the Azovstal plant, where our heroes fought! The fact is that as of today, on the order of Ukraine's high command to retain as many personnel as possible, all of our heroes have left their positions at the plant and are now being held captive by the rascists. According to a mutual agreement, our heroes should be exchanged for the captured russians, but so far there is complete silence in the information field. We can only speculate about what is going on, but I do not want to voice conjectures without confirmation! Our heroes have fulfilled and exceeded their duty, demonstrated an example of the highest heroism, they deserve freedom and all kinds of honors!
Glory to the Ukrainian Heroes!
And these are the losses of the rashists as of May 23!
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, asw120, werkhorse

More
1 year 11 months ago #235335 by Dima Ukraine

Hello Dima
Hello Dima
It is now almost one month since I tried to send money to the bank account you opened. My bank shows that the money left my account on 26th April 2022 but their anti-terrorism department contacted me a few days later, with all sorts of questions. They appeared to think that the name I use on this forum, Morris, might be some sort of political organisation. I explained to them that it is simply the name of the Morris cars and Morris Commercial trucks I collect. I told them that most users of the forum use a nom-de-plume of some type.
Please check your account and advise me if the money has reached you. If it has not I will tell my bank to either send it to you or return it to me.
I am pleased that I sent only a small amount to test the system.
Morris.
Hello my friend Morris!
Thank you very much for your efforts.
I just checked my account, unfortunately there are no charges! If anything changes I will let you know!
Best wishes, Dmytro!

More
1 year 11 months ago #235339 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Dima in Ukraine
Sorry I have been away for a week here is a bit of a Critical Threats assessment catch-up.

www.criticalthreats.org/analysis/russian...gn-assessment-may-21

www.criticalthreats.org/analysis/russian...gn-assessment-may-22
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
1 year 11 months ago #235367 by Dima Ukraine
The ninetieth day of the war of the Ukrainian people with the damned rashists. Outside the window, the alarm siren roars again and again, warning of possible shelling and the need to hide in shelter, which does not exist. Yesterday our president, at a meeting in Davos, announced that the forces of the rascists outnumber our heroes 20 to one. Think about this figure. That's 20 times more powerful bombing, 20 times more rocket launches, and 20 times more shelling from tanks and howitzers. But despite the heavy losses of our army, the rascists do not manage to conquer new territories. Why? The answer is obvious, our soldiers are 20 times more motivated than the rashists! With such heroes we will definitely win. The main thing is for our partners not to be late with arms deliveries and to finally provide us with planes!
Glory to Ukraine!
And these are the losses of the rascists as of May 24!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, werkhorse, oliver1950

More
1 year 11 months ago #235370 by Lang

More
1 year 11 months ago #235379 by Lang

More
1 year 11 months ago #235382 by Dima Ukraine
Ninety-first day of the Ukrainian people's war with russian Satanists!
Another atrocity by the rascists in the city of Izyum, the Ukrainian Commissioner for Human Rights Lyudmila Denisova voiced. "During the week there have been numerous reports from victims of sexual crimes committed by the rascists. One child died after being raped. Among the victims are men 67 and 78 years old and children aged 9 months to 10 years.
In one hour yesterday alone, 10 people, including 8 minors who were raped, were referred because of the sexual abuse they experienced. This included two 10-year-old boys. A triplet of nine-year-old girls were raped in front of their mother. Severe genital injuries.
In addition, the ombudsman was approached by the mother of a nine-month-old girl, who was raped with a candle in front of her eyes.
A one-year-old boy was raped by two, he died. A two-year-old girl, raped by two, survived." Do you think I should just retell you this information? Who's to tell me that these atrocities can be written off as war? I want you to understand that we are at war with russian Satanists, who have nothing human in them. Even beasts don't do that. russian beasts should die in agony.
Glory to Ukraine!
And these are the losses of the russian Satanists as of the 91st day of the war!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, werkhorse, oliver1950

More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #235387 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Dima in Ukraine
The sheer weight of numbers appears to be pushing the Ukrainian Army slowly backward. The Russians are certainly becoming stretched on manpower but still have a huge equipment advantage. Unfortunately as the war goes on the Russians will learn how to counter the Ukrainians and their very poor command structure can only get better.

The Ukraine authorities have not released military losses and some observers think they may be not be too far behind the Russians. Obviously Ukraine can not sustain the same loss of fighting capability as the Russians. There is a lot of talk about Ukraine building up for large counter attacks but how much is rumour or even wishful thinking remains to be seen. Moral and motivation is clearly on the Ukraine side and certainly accounting for successes over large Russian formations who are badly led with low morale - even admitted by Russian sources.

Critical Assessment May 25

www.criticalthreats.org/analysis/russian...gn-assessment-may-25
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Lang.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 year 10 months ago #235391 by Dima Ukraine
Ninety-second day of the Ukrainian people's war with the rashists. Who is Henry Kissinger? What right does he have to give us advice? Advises us to give up our territories to russia. Let him give his house to the russians, and let him give his family to the rascists to abuse. Macron, Scholz and Draghi, the leaders of Europe who advise us to go for reconciliation with russia. The war has brought to the surface all the weaklings and traitors, not only to Ukraine but to all civilised humanity. All those who think that Ukrainians should sacrifice our territory and our people for the sake of making peace with the rascists have sold out to russia for blood money. Shame on you! Practically the value of democracy, the inviolability of private property, in the mouths of some modern politicians are just empty words. We will hold out and win! And it will not be a verbal democracy, it will be an invaluable freedom, earned with the blood of Ukrainians! Wake up politicians who are ready to lick Putin's ass for the sake of their political ratings! Glory to Ukraine!
And these are the losses of the rascists as of 26 May!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, asw120, werkhorse, oliver1950

Time to create page: 0.682 seconds