Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
2 years 1 month ago #232628 by V8Ian
Replied by V8Ian on topic Dima in Ukraine
Putin's actions are a toe in the water for China's desire to expand into Taiwan and beyond.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, asw120, werkhorse, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #232645 by werkhorse
Replied by werkhorse on topic Dima in Ukraine
This might not be appropriate ...but very fitting for the current situation

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dima Ukraine, overnite, asw120

More
2 years 1 month ago #232656 by Morris
Replied by Morris on topic Dima in Ukraine
Hello Dima Hello Dima,Unfortunately the reason that the sky over Ukraine cannot be closed is that if it were closed and Russian aeroplanes flew there the NATO countries would have to respond, which would start a world war.

I have my shoulder to the wheel,
my nose to the grindstone,
I've put my best foot forward,
I've put my back into it,
I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!

More
2 years 1 month ago #232661 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Thank you, my friends, for all of your support!
Our army continues to defend heroically, and in the direction of Kharkov has gone on a counteroffensive. Now fierce battles are going on in the direction of Kiev! But the Russian fascists will never be able to defeat our people, you hear me, never! Today the news said that 70% of Americans are in favor of closing the sky over Ukraine! Now is the time to put an end once and for all to the tyrant who threatens the whole world with nuclear weapons! Why wait and pacify when you can destroy it, it's only a matter of time! And this time for reflection, including NATO, is given by the Ukrainians by shedding their blood!
And as for the beginning of World War III - practically it is already on, everything else is a formality! And the sooner the governments of all countries understand this, the fewer casualties there will be! Understand the ambitions of the aggressor are not to enslave Ukraine, the Russian tyrant wants to become the emperor of the whole world and dictate to all countries how they should live, and most of all he hates the freedom-loving peoples!
Glory to Ukraine!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, PaulFH

More
2 years 1 month ago #232664 by Eightpot
Replied by Eightpot on topic Dima in Ukraine
It's not quite the walk-over that Putin thought.....

www.turbulenttimes.co.uk/news/front-page...-goes-on-regardless/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, Southbound

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #232670 by 77louie400
Replied by 77louie400 on topic Dima in Ukraine

Hello Dima Hello Dima,Unfortunately the reason that the sky over Ukraine cannot be closed is that if it were closed and Russian aeroplanes flew there the NATO countries would have to respond, which would start a world war.

Dima we share your fear and feel your frustration, but a step into world war 3 is a step to far, 100s of millions would die in the age of Nuclear arm's and it would take a thousand generations to recover. How did we get to this point, we spent our money on Russian and Chinese products and made them power full and us week, that has to stop today. The Russian people have a lot to answer for, they have allowed it to get to this point as have we , I do not have any answers and that tears my heart out, I can only wish for your victory.
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by 77louie400.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hayseed, cobbadog, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
2 years 1 month ago #232674 by mammoth
Replied by mammoth on topic Dima in Ukraine
Dima, all support to you and your country. One of the first things to fail in war is the truth and there is mis-information coming from both Putin and your government. Having said that it is all agreed that the very high Ukraine morale and resolve has surprised not just Putin but the west and it is this that has helped the west to come together and in particular for Germany to do a 180 degree turn of policy. From the perspective here Putin has isolated himself from even his generals and the Russian people are going into harder repression. We have a heavy heart in coming to recognise that Putin will not pull out, that he will continue until it becomes physically impossible for him to continue. The morale among Russian conscripts is getting low, to the extent that some are allegedly deliberately running out of fuel or getting bogged. I see that sniper rifles are now being provided to Ukraine - like everything coming a bit late! This news doesn't help much when you are witnessing your cities reduced to rubble with indiscriminate (or any) killing.
One thing we can be sure of is that this war, however it turns out, will be another watershed for world order, as it has brought a disunited Europe together to a common cause - even the Swiss are supporting the sanctions -, it will have demonstrated Russia as militarily weak (if nukes are not counted), and it may even end up with Russia as a client state of China. The west is correct in wanting to avoid being drawn into a WW3 or a nuclear exchange but is compromised in knowing the Ukraine is fighting a war for the principles that we should have but didn't since the Berlin wall came down.
Bravo Ukraine
The following user(s) said Thank You: hayseed, Bobsboy, eerfree, Lang, PaulFH, V8Ian, PDU

More
2 years 1 month ago #232698 by Dima Ukraine

Dima we share your fear and feel your frustration, but a step into world war 3 is a step to far, 100s of millions would die in the age of Nuclear arm's and it would take a thousand generations to recover. How did we get to this point, we spent our money on Russian and Chinese products and made them power full and us week, that has to stop today. The Russian people have a lot to answer for, they have allowed it to get to this point as have we , I do not have any answers and that tears my heart out, I can only wish for your victory.
You are very wrong my friend! We have no fear at all! We have a lot of just hatred towards Russian fascists and faith in victory! This war will go down in world history as an example of the heroic struggle of the Ukrainian people for their freedom and upholding of democratic values, about which many world politicians like to talk so much. And when the time comes, many of these politicians are afraid to defend democracy - that's where the fear comes in. We do not want to drag other countries into war and we are even more against starting a nuclear war. We will survive either way, but the world has an opportunity to reduce the number of casualties! And how each country will go down in history during this war will remain on the conscience of the governments of those countries. Why governments, because most ordinary people in the world are in favor of closing the skies over Ukraine! Once again understand we have no fear and we are grateful to all the people of the world for supporting Ukraine!
Glory to Ukraine!

More
2 years 1 month ago #232699 by Dima Ukraine
The eleventh day of the war of liberation in Ukraine! Thank you to the people of the world who support our country! Our army continues to effectively destroy the fascist army of Russia!
Glory to Ukraine!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, oliver1950

More
2 years 1 month ago #232701 by V8Ian
Replied by V8Ian on topic Dima in Ukraine
Over 3,000 Russian civilians were arrested for protesting against the war, supporting my earlier statement that ordinary Russians don't want war.
Reports are suggesting that many of the mad despot's senior military officers are not in agreement with the invasion.

Time to create page: 1.277 seconds