Updated 28th July.

If you are unable to login, you probably need to read this change to your username & profile.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Dima in Ukraine 09 Jun 2022 06:23 #235845

• Dima Ukraine
  • Dima Ukraine's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1233
The one hundred and fifth day of the just war of the Ukrainian people for freedom against the rascists is over!
Today one of the main epicenters of the fierce battle with the rascists is the city of Severodonetsk. The situation is changing every hour, the rashists are dragging their forces to this very city, but our heroes are professionally repelling the attacks of numerous rashists. Our president said that the fate of Donetsk and Luhansk regions largely depends on the fate of this city. But I think that not only Severodonetsk is key in the balance of power. Today our soldiers, under the threat of encirclement, heroically defend every settlement. You know what surprises me is that no civilians leave the places of active combat operations. And I logically have two questions. Are people really willing to risk their lives to protect their property? Or are these the people who are waiting for russian "liberators?" Yesterday my acquaintance, who lived in eastern Ukraine, and after the rascists bombed her apartment, went to Germany told me an informative story. The story is that despite the obviousness of who is destroying Ukrainians, despite dead relatives and destroyed homes, there are creatures among the peaceful population of eastern Ukraine who are waiting for the russians! This is just a brain blast! I don't understand what it is, schizophrenia, zombification or hatred for my compatriots!
Glory to Ukraine!
Traditionally the losses of the rascists as of June 8!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, asw120, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dima in Ukraine 10 Jun 2022 05:09 #235879

• Dima Ukraine
One hundred and sixth day of the liberation war of the Ukrainian people against the rascists. Today is the international day of friends. As a rule, a true friend is a friend in need. And today, when my country is fighting for its freedom, we see who is a true friend of Ukraine! Poland, the Baltic States, Great Britain, the USA, Australia, the Czech Republic and Slovakia were the first to give a helping hand to Ukraine. And this help is not in words, but with armament, which allows our army to resist the army of rashists. On the side of Ukraine are fighting and even dying heroes from different countries of the world. Ordinary citizens of many countries, unlike their governments, demonstrate courage and self-sacrifice!
Unfortunately, there is still no information about the more than 2,500 heroes from the Azovstal plant who are being held captive by the rascists. Hard battles continue in eastern Ukraine, which will eventually lead Ukraine to victory.
Personally, I want to thank my friends on Facebook who support my country, the administrations of the sites justoldtrucks.com and hcvc.com.au that gave me the opportunity to talk about the war, special thanks to my Australian friend Bruce, who has already transferred money twice to support our army men.
Glory to Ukraine!
Glory to the true friends of Ukraine!
rashist losses as of June 9!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, werkhorse, oliver1950

Last edit: by Dima Ukraine.

Dima in Ukraine 10 Jun 2022 06:49 #235881

• Lang
  • Thank you received: 6937
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

Dima in Ukraine 10 Jun 2022 20:01 #235912

• Dima Ukraine
One hundred and seventh day of the war of the Ukrainians against the russian occupiers! Despite the superior forces, the rascists suffer significant losses and are unable to carry out the offensive. In some directions our troops managed to push back the enemy and prepare for a counteroffensive. Our military has in a short time mastered new weapons from Western partners, which are already being actively used in eastern Ukraine. Undoubtedly, the reinforcement of our army with weapons from Western partners translates into effective defense. But for a large-scale counterattack we need much more weapons and, in particular, aircraft and anti-missile systems. I hope that everyone who supports Ukraine understands this and decides on arms deliveries. And it would be desirable that the delivery of armaments would be more rapid! Unfortunately there is no information about heroes from Azovstal plant.
Glory to Ukraine!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, oliver1950

Dima in Ukraine 10 Jun 2022 20:21 #235913

• Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

Dima in Ukraine 10 Jun 2022 21:49 #235916

• asw120
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 559
It pains me that Russia has declared some fighting for Ukraine as mercenaries, even though they were resident in Ukraine (but not citizens).
To have the hide to accuse them of fighting to gain control of territory they were defending from Russia is absurd and shows just the level of unreality Putin lives in!

Jarrod.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, oliver1950

Dima in Ukraine 11 Jun 2022 07:33 #235923

• Lang
www.criticalthreats.org/analysis/russian...n-assessment-june-10

An opinion piece from a UK newspaper defence reporter.

It looks like sheer weight of numbers and equipment advantage is starting to tell. No matter how inefficient the Russians are, if they put enough men and weapons on the front line the Ukrainians will be forced slowly back. Even big supplies of Western equipment can not even the odds. It is only the Ukrainian will to fight that is holding with the hope the Russian losses will be so great they readjust their thinking and start to look for a way to end the war.

Ukraine also has reported pockets of low moral but more importantly the bottom of their barrel in reserves, equipment and national debt is much shallower than that of Russia. A grinding defensive war may be in the best interests of Ukraine with Russia expending huge amounts of equipment and soldiers battering WW1 style trenches until the returns are not worth the cost.

I hope it is not so, but with the unwillingness of the west to become directly involved it seems to me there will be some resolution with Ukraine losing territory. Let us imagine Putin and his advisers are removed before too much longer but it does not seem likely at the moment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis

Last edit: by Lang.

Dima in Ukraine 12 Jun 2022 03:36 #235941

• Dima Ukraine
The one hundred and eighth day of the war of the Ukrainian people for their freedom is over. A bit of statistics. During the 100 days of the war, the Europeans transferred 70 billion euros for oil and gas to russia. (can this be considered as financing of the aggressor?). There are 22.5 million tons of grain exports in Ukrainian ports, which cannot be exported due to threats of russian shelling. By land and the Danube River, 1.1 million tons of grain were exported in a month, while in peacetime 6 million tons were exported in a month. (Is hunger possible in Asian and African countries, which are the main importers?) The number of artillery pieces in the Ukrainian army is 11 times less than that of the rashists (is it possible for Ukrainians to win a duel of artillery pieces with such a ratio?) These figures, against the background of pro-russian statements of some European politicians, are united by the fact that someone benefits from prolonging the war despite the genocide of Ukrainians. By the way, yesterday putler said that he was restoring historical justice for the return of allegedly russian territories. And why only putler can do this, maybe the idea of restoring historical justice will come to the mind of the German chancellor, or the return of the colonies to the French president. Why not? Maybe this explains Germany's reluctance to supply Ukraine with the promised heavy weapons and gives the French president the right to talk about "not humiliating" putler. Probably not possible in a democracy, but in totalitarian regimes there is an example of how weak modern democracy is against the money of tyrants! Still no information about the Azovstal plant defenders!
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of the rashists on June 11!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

Dima in Ukraine 12 Jun 2022 16:21 #235969

• Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: eerfree, PaulFH

Dima in Ukraine 12 Jun 2022 23:02 #235985

• Dima Ukraine
One hundred and ninth day of the Ukrainian people's war for freedom. Tonight four russian missiles from the Black Sea fell 77 kilometers from my city. I can honestly say that the feeling of anxiety for my loved ones has increased! Twenty-two people were wounded, including a 12-year-old girl, a gas pipeline and some infrastructure was destroyed. Practically nowhere in Ukraine is safe, because no one is going to close the sky over Ukraine. In eastern Ukraine, the rascists continue to attack, but suffer defeats and significant losses in manpower. In intercepted reports, the rashists complain about the accuracy of our artillery, which includes foreign precision weapons from our partners. It's a pity that this weaponry is not now enough to turn the tide in our favor. There is no information about heroes from the Azovstal plant, there was only a report about negotiations on the exchange of prisoners of war.
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of rashists on the 109th day of the war!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, oliver1950

Time to create page: 0.397 seconds

Historic Commercial Vehicles Club of Australia Inc.  Post: P.O. Box 2020 Bayswater Vic. 3153    Clubrooms: Unit 8 / 4  Macquarie Place Boronia    Club Rooms:  03) 9738 1558