Dima in Ukraine

More
1 year 9 months ago #236305 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 9 months ago #236322 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
One hundred and nineteenth day of the liberation war of the Ukrainian people against the russian barbarians! At the economic forum in russia, putler received a good moral slap from the president of Kazakhstan. President Tokayev of Kazakhstan publicly stated that his country would not recognize the quasi-republics on the territory of Ukraine and refused the order that putler wanted to give him. This made the russian barbarians hysterical because they thought Tokayev was obliged to serve fascist russia for having sent their military murderers to suppress the demonstrators during the January protests in Kazakhstan.
During Foreign Minister lavrov's visit to Armenia, the Armenians chanted lavrov "bitch" and putler "dickhead. Both Kazakhstan and Armenia were considered by the russian barbarians to be their partners, and until recently they were, but today it is obvious that the Kazakhs and Armenians are turning their backs on the russian fascists. The split among the russian barbarians cannot but make the Ukrainians happy.
As for the war in Ukraine, the situation has not changed dramatically, the russian fascists continue to bombard residential buildings in Ukrainian cities. Today seven russian missiles flew into the city of Nikolaev!
Glory to Ukraine! Losses of russian fascists on June 22!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, werkhorse, oliver1950

More
1 year 9 months ago #236382 by Dima Ukraine
The fourth month of the Ukrainian people's war of liberation against the russian creatures is coming to an end. Today the first American HIMARS multiple rocket launchers were delivered to Ukraine, which means that many russian creatures are getting ready to go to hell! And another positive news just came in that Ukraine has been granted candidate status for membership of the European Union! This news must have angered the russian creatures and they have started frantically shelling all over Ukraine!
But despite the good news for Ukraine, I keep thinking about our heroes on the front line and those who are in captivity, so personally I have rather restrained emotions. Especially the fact that our troops today retreated from several settlements in the east of Ukraine is not conducive to a good mood.
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of russian beings as of 23 June!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, werkhorse, oliver1950

More
1 year 9 months ago #236388 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Dima in Ukraine
It was only a matter of time before the Russians got their act together and started knocking down Ukraine drones. Many people think drones are the answer to many problems but they have been used in wars where there is no aerial opposition. They are slow, easy to identify and easy to shoot down with proper air defence equipment.

Critical Assessment July 22

www.criticalthreats.org/analysis/russian...n-assessment-june-22

More
1 year 9 months ago #236413 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, wee-allis

More
1 year 9 months ago #236426 by Dima Ukraine
I couldn't get into the site yesterday.
One hundred and twenty-first day of the Ukrainian people's war of liberation against the russian child-killers! While our TV channels are savouring the subject of Ukraine being granted a candidate for membership of the European Union, the war continues. And personally I am not euphoric about yesterday's positive news for Ukrainians.
I am more interested in the news that our troops were forced to abandon the town of Severodonetsk. With mass shelling from all kinds of weapons by russian fascists, the withdrawal of our troops is definitely the right decision. We must not allow our troops to be encircled again, as was the case in Mariupol and Ukrainian soldiers to be taken prisoner.
I am more interested in the funerals of Ukrainian children killed by russian missiles, who were buried today in various Ukrainian cities.
I am more interested in the funeral of 29-year-old Hero of Ukraine Andrey Verhoglyad, who died defending his homeland and whose little daughter was orphaned!
In war conditions, positive information should probably prevail on television so that people do not panic. But personally for me the truth is more important, because good news in war conditions dulls the pain and relaxes us, and we should be in constant readiness to do everything necessary to defeat the mortal enemy!
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of russian child murderers and fascists as of 24 June!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, oliver1950

More
1 year 9 months ago #236435 by Dima Ukraine
One hundred and twenty-second day of the war of liberation of the Ukrainian people against the russian occupiers. Tonight dozens of missiles were fired from the territory of belarus into Ukraine. russian rockets were fired at regions of central and eastern Ukraine. The results of this shelling are not yet known, but it is a fact that there will be many victims of Ukrainian civilians, as many rockets hit residential buildings. If russian missiles fly from the territory of Belarus, what is the status of the belarusians? The belarusians are accomplices in the murder of the Ukrainians. I have cousins living in belarus, no not right, I have no more brothers!
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of russian occupants as of the 122nd day of the war!

More
1 year 9 months ago #236450 by Lang

More
1 year 9 months ago #236519 by Dima Ukraine
One hundred and twenty-third day of the Ukrainians' war of liberation against the russian murderers! Today, russian missiles once again flew into Kiev! The missiles were fired from russian bombers from the waters of the Caspian Sea. The maximum range of the fired Russian missiles is 5.5 thousand kilometres. Our army has missiles with the maximum range of only 300 kilometres. Do you think Ukrainians need long range missiles to equalize their power? In my city the alarm siren warning of possible shelling has already been sounded three times today, usually 1-2 times! Today's shelling of Kiev and central Ukraine is seen by our politicians as greetings from the putler to the participants of the G7 summit, which began today in Germany! I hope that the summit participants will appreciate putler's demonstration of force and will provide Ukraine with the necessary weapons more quickly!
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of Russian barbarians as of today
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, werkhorse, oliver1950

More
1 year 9 months ago #236565 by Dima Ukraine
One hundred and twenty-fourth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian Satanists. Today, after 4 p.m. Ukrainian time, a russian missile fired from a strategic bomber hit a shopping mall in the city of Kremenchug. According to preliminary information, ten people were killed, but that number will be higher because there was a very large fire. What are the russian Satanists counting on when they bomb civilian objects in Ukraine. Are they that stupid and hoping to frighten a country of forty million people where all the people hate the russian occupiers. A country where every little boy already dreams of becoming a military man to avenge the deaths of his loved ones and the destruction of his country by the russians. The country in which Ukrainian grandmothers, during the occupation, poison russian satanists with pirozhki. While armaments from our friends are slow to arrive, our heroic troops continue to hold back the russian Satanist offensive. When our army has enough weapons, hell will seem like heaven to the russian Satanists!
Glory to Ukraine!
russian Satanist casualties on day 124 of the war.

Time to create page: 0.609 seconds