More
1 year 8 months ago #237776 by PDU
Replied by PDU on topic Dima in Ukraine
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dima Ukraine, PaulFH

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #237778 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
One hundred and fifty-sixth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian creatures. No sooner had I noted the meanness of the russian creatures in the post the day before yesterday than today they carried out a new meanness. The russian creatures deliberately shelled the camp where Ukrainian military prisoners were held, mainly the unbroken heroes of the Azov regiment! On the one hand, the russian creatures blamed the Ukrainian army for the shelling, but on the other hand, by deliberately killing our heroes, the russian creatures covered up the traces of the cruelest torture. To confirm my words about the brutal abuse of the russian satanists, a video appeared on the net, in which a russian brute castrates a Ukrainian soldier with a clerical knife. I have one question, when will the world finally realize that russians are a hellbender who must be isolated from the civilized world and exterminated. Can such cruel creatures be among humans? At best they belong in cages in zoos.
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of russian creatures on 29 July!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 year 8 months ago #237804 by Dima Ukraine
One hundred and fifty-seventh day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian occupiers. I will tell you the chronology of my day yesterday.
4.00-8.45 - guarding a warehouse with humanitarian aid.
9.10-10.30 - unloaded a container with my friend from American friends, who gave two jeeps to our military. (photo 1)

10.30-11.20 - went home to have breakfast and change clothes for graduation of my bachelors.
12.00-13.10 - presented diplomas to my bachelors (photo 2, me in the blue shirt in the background)

14.00-15.30 - took a nap
16.00-18.00 - loaded humanitarian aid for the inhabitants of Kharkov, who every day get bombarded by the Russian occupants. (photo 3, me in the foreground).

18.10 - sent photos from the front line, from the guys who thanked my Australian friend Bruce, who handed over the money for which the soldiers were bought headphones (photos 4-5).

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lang, PaulFH, asw120, werkhorse, oliver1950

More
1 year 8 months ago #237805 by Dima Ukraine
Photo 6 shows the guys' jeep, which is stitched with shrapnel from Russian shells.

Photo 7 shows food for our fighters on the front line, which we collect for donations.

20.00 - writing messages about the war on websites and Facebook.
20.30 - felt a fever, treating angina today.
My friends, I am appealing to you for financial support for our military (e.g. to buy a windscreen for a jeep, night vision equipment and other vital items). Recently there has been less support, probably social problems are limiting your possibilities. Nevertheless, if you can find an opportunity to financially support our heroes, who are fighting to the death against Russian Satanists, we would be grateful. You can transfer the money to Western Union or to my account at Raiffeisen Aval, which I will send in a personal message to anyone who would like to support our Ukrainian heroes.
Glory to Ukraine!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, Lang, PaulFH, asw120, werkhorse, oliver1950

More
1 year 8 months ago #237859 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
1 year 8 months ago #237864 by Dima Ukraine
One hundred and fifty-eighth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the Russian occupiers. The russian barbarians continue their chaotic shelling of civilian targets, killing peaceful Ukrainians. The russian barbarians are violating all the rules of warfare and should long ago be equated with terrorists and destroyed. Yesterday they unloaded a container from American friends, they sent two more jeeps, which in a few days will go to the front line and after installing the weapons they will send the russian satanists to hell.

And I, after unloading the humanitarian aid, go on night duty!
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of russian barbarians on 31 July!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, werkhorse, oliver1950

More
1 year 8 months ago #237876 by Lang

More
1 year 8 months ago #237887 by Dima Ukraine
One hundred and fifty-ninth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the nation of the damned. Today the information about the number of shelling of Ukraine, by the russian barbarians was made public. The number of attacks on civilian objects is almost 60 times higher than the number of attacks on military objects (17000 vs 300). The question is rhetorical, with whom is fascist russia at war? The point of fascist russia's war against independent Ukraine is clear to most of the world's population - to destroy the freedom-loving Ukrainian people. Therefore, Ukrainians have no alternative but to defeat fascist russia. We would like to wish the world politicians, on whom the support of Ukraine with weapons depends, to make quick decisions on supplying the necessary amount of weapons to the Ukrainian army. I am grateful to people around the world who, despite current financial difficulties, continue to send humanitarian aid to the Ukrainian people, support Ukrainian refugees and financially support the Ukrainian army!
Glory to Ukraine!
Glory to the people of the world who support Ukraine!
Losses of the russian barbarians on the first of August!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, werkhorse, oliver1950

More
1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #237888 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Dima in Ukraine
This is very interesting detailed casualty list of both sides including civilians. As far as I can see all the figures are attributable to an authoritative source.

Both sides highly exaggerate the enemy losses and reduce their own so the figures can only be taken as a guide.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Russo-Ukrainian_War
Last edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Lang.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis

More
1 year 8 months ago #237922 by Lang

Time to create page: 0.563 seconds