Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
1 year 8 months ago #237931 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine

This is very interesting detailed casualty list of both sides including civilians. As far as I can see all the figures are attributable to an authoritative source.

Both sides highly exaggerate the enemy losses and reduce their own so the figures can only be taken as a guide.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Russo-Ukrainian_War
I am sure there is no one person on the planet who can give accurate statistics. First of all people die every minute, many are missing, many are prisoners of war, and many have been forcibly removed to russian territory. I will tell you more, guys who are fighting on the front lines say official information is unreliable now. I give you every day information from the General Staff of the Ukrainian Armed Forces on the losses of the occupants. But the losses are still very high.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, Pierre, werkhorse, Dodgeydude

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #237932 by Dima Ukraine
The one hundred and sixtieth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian occupiers is coming to an end.
After the bombing of the Ukrainian POWs, the russian barbarians do not allow representatives of humanitarian international organizations to enter the site of the explosion. The russian barbarians are trying as much as possible to hide all the evidence that would confirm the premeditated bombing of the Ukrainian heroes. We are already used to the inhumanity of russians, but what is regrettable is the fact of impotence of international humanitarian organizations, which should not have any restrictions if it concerns saving people! Today two missiles flew into a military unit in a neighbouring region and six were shot down by our military. The missiles were fired by russian strategic bombers from the waters of the Caspian Sea.
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of russian barbarians on 2 August!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, Pierre, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 year 8 months ago #237960 by Dima Ukraine
One hundred and sixty-first day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian sadists and murderers! Details of the killing of Ukrainian prisoners of war have begun to emerge, most of whom are soldiers of the Azov regiment! I have repeatedly written about the heroism of these soldiers, who for several months, being completely surrounded, drew back large forces of the russian occupiers and allowed other Ukrainian military units to reinforce themselves. After an order from the commander-in-chief for the heroes to lay down their arms, they were taken prisoner by the russian sadists. Some of these heroes ended up in a colony, where they were subjected to brutal torture to break the spirit of the Ukrainian warrior. When the russians saw that the Ukrainian heroes would not surrender or cooperate under any torture, they took all the heroes to a booby-trapped building and blew it up. In this way, the russians covered up the traces of the torture of the Ukrainian heroes and killed some of the bravest Ukrainian soldiers. As a result of the explosion, more than 50 heroes were killed and around 100 were wounded to varying degrees of severity. The fellow heroes of the Azov Regiment know who ordered the bombing and who carried it out, and the Azov soldiers have promised that they will find all those involved in the bombing and destroy them. I believe their promises!!!
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of russian killers on 3 August!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, werkhorse, oliver1950

More
1 year 8 months ago #237998 by Dima Ukraine
One hundred and sixty-second day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian occupiers. Today the russian occupiers have launched an active offensive in eastern and southern Ukraine. Our military is talking about large-scale artillery attacks, which are numerically incomparable to the Ukrainian army's capabilities. The lack of weapons in our army does not allow the situation to even out. So far the russian aggressors have not had much success, they have occupied one populated area, while in other directions our army is holding back the russian attack. Today's offensive by the russian invaders is one of the strongest in the last month. May God give our heroes the strength to withstand the blow and repel the russian occupier!
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of the russian aggressors on 4 August!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, oliver1950

More
1 year 8 months ago #238001 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
1 year 8 months ago #238058 by Dima Ukraine
One hundred and sixty-third day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian occupiers. For the second day Ukraine has been outraged by Amnesty International's statement that Ukraine is in violation of the laws of war. And I succumbed to that indignation, but when I opened up wikipedia I calmed down. It turns out it is a pro-russian organisation that is supposed to defend people's rights. I think the whole world understands that russia and human rights are incompatible things. But on the other hand everyone saw that Amnesty International is a wolf in sheep's clothing! This war shows the truth, which is the weakness and passivity of international humanitarian organizations! One gets the feeling that international humanitarian organisations are a place to launder blood money.
There is good news. Our troops yesterday destroyed four russian C300 missile systems that were shelling the south of Ukraine!
Glory to Ukraine!
russian occupant losses as of August 5!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, oliver1950

More
1 year 8 months ago #238104 by Dima Ukraine
One hundred and sixty-fourth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian occupiers. Today's short, urgent call to duty. The russian occupiers have shelled the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant. The idiocy of the russians is staggering, I hope that at least Europe understands the global danger of such shelling!
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of russian occupants on 6 August!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH

More
1 year 8 months ago #238108 by Lang

More
1 year 8 months ago #238140 by Dima Ukraine
One hundred and sixty-fifth day of the Ukrainian people's war against the russian scoundrels. Now the air-raid siren is sounding again. My little daughter, who will be five in a few days, runs up to me and asks me to turn off the lights so the russian bandits don't find her. She is not afraid when her daddy is around, but she already understands who is doing the evil. She's not even five yet, and if you watch the world news, you get the feeling that a lot of adult politicians don't understand the truth and naively believe pro-russian propaganda. But this is not naivety, it is the highest cynicism of world politics and a desire to profit from the deaths of Ukrainians. I don't want to blame anyone, but the slowness with which weapons are being handed over to us does not inspire optimism. The conflicts that are now arising chaotically in different parts of the world also give rise to bad thoughts. Personally, I do not think these conflicts are accidental and some of them are precisely designed to divert attention from the war in Ukraine! A big geopolitical game has started, which leads to a redistribution of spheres of influence, and the main thing is that the main players do not play to the point of nuclear strikes! In the meantime, we hope for the strength of the Ukrainian army, which will not be betrayed by the allies in arms supplies! Almost half a year into the war and still no planes.
Glory to Ukraine!
Glory to all who continue to support Ukraine!
Losses of russian scoundrels on 7 August!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, Pierre, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 year 8 months ago #238142 by Lang

Time to create page: 0.608 seconds