Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #232798 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Dima in Ukraine
I think the Russian PR bloke probably has a point. Why would a media outlet get a few facts in the way of a great story? Each side is pushing their own barrow.

Lying by omission is a great way of shifting the narrative without actually telling lies.

Everything from both sides should be taken with a grain of salt.

Lang

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #232816 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
It is the fourteenth day of Ukraine's war of liberation against fascist Russia! On behalf of my people I express great gratitude for the sanctions which the governments of many countries are imposing on fascist Russia. But mainly the sanctions are about economically disarming russia. Now we are talking about people's lives. Is it possible to compare life of a child with economic benefits, I hope most sane people of the world realize that these are not comparable things. Perhaps humanity is getting used to the fact that children also die in wars! Today 50 Ukrainian children have been killed by Russian fascists in Ukraine. Three Ukrainian children a day, this is the price of our freedom in the modern world. Friends, who have strong nerves, look at the link I publish below, you cannot get used to this, otherwise the world will lose the meaning of its existence! So I continue to call for closing the skies over Ukraine and giving us military aid to protect us from the Russian fascists!
Glory to Ukraine!
censor.net/ua/photo_news/3322725/naslidk...CnWAjdJQXFwBJ3J3p7T8
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, PaulFH, werkhorse, oliver1950

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #232817 by Dima Ukraine
My Australian friends! If you have doubts or misunderstandings, ask me questions! I will be as honest as possible with you, I have nothing to hide!
Glory to Ukraine!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, werkhorse, oliver1950

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #232826 by Dima Ukraine
The conclusion of the fourteenth day of the war!
Unpleasant events:
1. Russian fascists bombed the maternity hospital and children's hospital in Mariupol. The total number of Ukrainian children killed in 14 days is 62 children, already four angels a day are flying to heaven!
2. The sky over Ukraine has not been closed!
3. Pentagon refused to send American warplanes to Poland, in exchange for MIG planes, which could have been given to Ukrainian army!
4. United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia refused to sell more oil products to stop the price increase!
Positive developments:
1. More famous brands refused to cooperate with fascist russia.
2. More pride in our army and president.
3. The whole world is exposed to the truth about the "humanity" of modern mankind!!!
4. It is clearly seen which countries are real friends, and which are just observers of the suffering and destruction of thousands of civilians!
5. The support and compassion of ordinary people around the world gives faith in the existence of good!
6. More confidence in our victory, despite the treachery and cowardice of some modern politicians!
No accusations, just a statement of facts!
Glory to Ukraine!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, wouldyou, Morris, PaulFH, asw120, wee-allis, werkhorse, oliver1950, Swanny

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #232843 by Dima Ukraine
The fifteenth day of Ukraine's war of liberation! The Russian fascists continue to suffer casualties, so they brutally bomb women and children in agony! The whole Ukrainian nation has now become one, despite political differences in the past! We feel the support of the peoples of the world, I emphasize the peoples, not the governments. The modern world has got a chance to get rid of the most powerful and sick in the head tyrant who blackmails the world with nuclear weapons! People of the world! The time has come to put in place a crazy fascist, the time has come for every inhabitant of the planet to demonstrate the highest moral values, regardless of nationality and religion! Do not be indifferent! We will win!
Glory to Ukraine!

The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, PaulFH, werkhorse, oliver1950

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #232850 by Dima Ukraine
The sixteenth day of Ukraine's war for freedom!
Facts:
1. On February 24, Russia treacherously attacked Ukraine!
2. Russian army planes and occupant missiles are bombing the cities of Kiev, Kharkov, Sumy, Kherson, Mariupol, Chernigov and others!
3. The Russian army uses prohibited weapons: cluster munitions and vacuum bombs.
4. the occupants have seized the Chernobyl and Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plants, where they can provoke accidents that can become a direct threat not only to Ukraine!
5. Russian occupants killed 71 Ukrainian children.
6. Everything that Russian TV shows about Ukraine is an absolute lie! Goebbels has worthy followers!
7. Purchased goods or resources from the Russian occupant means support for the war against Ukraine!The list of facts I will go on and on!What can the world do to protect the Ukrainian people:
1. Close the sky over Ukraine!
2. Provide weapons to repel attacks!
3. Stop all trade with Russia. Every cent paid to Russia equals loyalty to continue the war.
4. Seize all property belonging to Russia on the territories of all countries of the world!
5. To permanently deport to Russia all children and relatives of Russian officials involved in the war against Ukraine, who reside or have citizenship of other countries!
6. The complete isolation of the information space of Russia.
7. Exclusion of Russian representatives from all peacekeeping organizations!
Glory to Ukraine!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, PaulFH, asw120, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #232915 by Dima Ukraine
The seventeenth day of the liberation war of the Ukrainian people!
Facts:
1. Day 12 Russian fascists are bombing Mariupol and not letting the civilians out. Already more than 1500 people have been killed!
2. Yesterday two Russian planes flew from the territory of Belarus, flew into the airspace of Ukraine, turned around and shelled the border settlements of Belarus to blame it on the Ukrainian army and to drag the army of Belarus into the war against Ukraine!
3. Russian fascists continue to use prohibited weapons. This time the city of Chernigov was bombed with incendiary bombs!
4. Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov brazenly lies to the whole world about the real situation in Ukraine and accuses the Ukrainian people of Nazism! What can be done I wrote in the previous post!
Glory to Ukraine!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, PaulFH, asw120, V8Ian, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #232943 by Dima Ukraine
The eighteenth day of the Ukrainian people's war of liberation against the Russian fascists! Yesterday our intelligence services intercepted a telephone conversation in which a Russian soldier said that they had received orders to shoot Ukrainian civilians. And this is already direct evidence of the genocide of the Ukrainian people. The demoralised army of Russian fascists is now actively looting and continues to hold peaceful towns hostage. They have already killed 79 Ukrainian children and thousands of civilians! Today the whole world has realised what Russia is and how it hates any people who want independence. I am grateful to all my friends all over the world who support my people in their struggle for freedom. We will win. Glory to Ukraine!
And new casualty statistics for russia's fascist army.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, PaulFH, asw120, Southbound, werkhorse, oliver1950, Swanny

More
2 years 1 week ago #233028 by Dima Ukraine
My friends, thank you for the opportunity to tell the world the truth about what is happening in Ukraine! Russian TV channels lie all the time, but I hope that all sane people on the planet understand that! Twentieth day there is a full-scale war with fascist Russia! Now the Nazi attacks are subsiding, but they keep bombing peaceful cities and pulling in new military forces. In particular, the conscription of reservists has begun, and there is also information about the recruitment of Syrian mercenaries. But their fate will be the same as that of the previous Russian occupiers, they will become mulch on Ukrainian soil! There is a threat of Russian fascists using chemical weapons! Russia humiliated its army by asking China for help! Therefore, it is now the task of the whole world to unite even more strongly in the fight for the freedom of Ukraine! Block anything that can give Russia even one cent, don't listen to Russian and pro-Russian propagandists liars!!! If you have doubts, ask me, I am here in Ukraine! Almost all my free time, when I'm not volunteering, I monitor the situation in my homeland. Glory to Ukraine! And these are the losses of Russian fascists to date!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, PaulFH, asw120, V8Ian, wee-allis, werkhorse, oliver1950

More
2 years 1 week ago #233062 by Dima Ukraine
The third week of Ukraine's war of independence with the Russian fascists. Now there was information about the early graduation of Russian cadets to send them to war in Ukraine. Intercepted telephone conversations of Russian occupants with their relatives testify to mass looting and demoralization in the Russian army! The heroic Ukrainian army continues to destroy the occupiers and brings our victory closer! Thank you to all the people who support the Ukrainian freedom-loving people! Glory to Ukraine!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, Inter-Action, PaulFH, V8Ian, oliver1950

Time to create page: 1.073 seconds