Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #233407 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Twenty-eighth day of the Ukrainian people's war for their freedom. Yesterday our army destroyed the 100th Russian plane. This plane bombed the city of Mariupol, where more than three thousand civilians had already died. A few dozen kilometres from Mariupol there is a Ukrainian convoy of trucks and buses with humanitarian aid, which the Russian fascists practically do not let into the city. In the last few days they managed to deliver humanitarian aid several times, and the Russian occupants loaded the food from Ukrainian trucks into their military trucks and distributed it to the civilians to make a nice picture for TV how a Russian soldier saves civilians!
Today I want to tell you about Russian soldiers, from the words of eyewitnesses, who have now escaped to us from Kyiv and Kharkiv regions of Ukraine. When Russian soldiers occupy a settlement they shoot unarmed civilians, rape women, beat and maim elderly people and children, loot, keep people in basements without food and water for days, shoot cars and buses with women and children who try to leave dangerous places. Is this a soldier? No this creature is worse than a beast that has come to destroy life, and it deserves the worst death! The Ukrainian army is successfully sending Russian occupiers to hell, and no Russian fascist will go unpunished even after our victory!
Glory to Ukraine!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, V8Ian, werkhorse, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #233416 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #233443 by Dima Ukraine
Exactly one month has passed since fascist russia attacked independent Ukraine! Ukraine has shown and continues to show the world an example of heroic struggle for freedom and the values of democracy! Despite the tragic losses of civilians and the destruction of infrastructure, the spirit of the Ukrainians is growing strong and cannot be broken! My friends, I thank you for your moral support and for the opportunity to tell the truth about what is happening in Ukraine, for blocking russian products! I am grateful to people all over the world for sending us humanitarian aid and to governments for providing weapons! The fight goes on and we must not relax! So until we win, keep doing what you can to support my people!
Glory to Ukraine!
New statistics on the losses of Russia's fascist army!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, wouldyou, PaulFH, asw120, wee-allis, werkhorse, oliver1950

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #233461 by Morris
Replied by Morris on topic Dima in Ukraine
Hello..................................................................................................................................................................................................
Dima..............................................................................................................................................................................................
You and all the other Ukrainians are amazing the free world with the way you are winning against the aggressor. You are doing a wonderful job against a tyrant who is much bigger than you.
We all wish you success.

Morris.

I have my shoulder to the wheel,
my nose to the grindstone,
I've put my best foot forward,
I've put my back into it,
I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, PaulFH, asw120, V8Ian, werkhorse, oliver1950

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #233469 by Lang

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #233486 by Dima Ukraine
Yesterday, Ukraine's president asked NATO to provide or buy 1% of the tanks and aircraft the alliance has in its arsenal. But instead, NATO decided to provide us with chemical and biological defence equipment. I guess we speak different languages. Everyone clearly understands that it is impossible to fight without weapons against fascist russia, but they do not give us weapons. When Putin sees the cowardice of NATO, he will go further and the Baltic states and Poland will come under attack! Isn't it obvious? Sorry, but today I am not in the mood to write about the achievements of our army against the background of the cowardice of the alliance!
Glory to Ukraine!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, PaulFH, wee-allis, werkhorse, oliver1950

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #233488 by oliver1950
Replied by oliver1950 on topic Dima in Ukraine
We feel your pain Dima. How quickly people forget Chamberlain's appeasing Hitler and declaring 'peace in our time',that lasted for a very short time before Hitler invaded Poland and an all out war erupted.Those that ignore history are doomed to repeat it.

You can't have too many toys!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Dima Ukraine, PaulFH, werkhorse

More
2 years 3 weeks ago - 2 years 3 weeks ago #233490 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Dima in Ukraine
I think we should be pouring conventional weapons into Ukraine to assist their forces directly. Humanitarian aid is is all very well but only treating the symptoms.

At this stage NATO (and other Ukraine supporters) should refrain from direct involvement. Putin is so desperate and such a loose cannon that nuclear is on the cards. I can understand Dima's frustration but is Ukraine being occupied with conventional weapons worse than a nuclear war which wipes out hundreds of millions of people. Even a single nuclear missile on Berlin. London or Paris is not worth it.

This is not "Peace in our time" Chamberlain stuff. One wrong move with this megalomaniac could result in more damage and death than all the wars of the 20th century in the first 24 hours!

Russia can not even efficiently take over a smaller less equipped country. At this stage the only countries fearing Russian invasion should be Moldova (which already has pro-Russian provinces) and Georgia. Once a NATO country is involved it is a whole new ball-game. Putin will only attack NATO on the understanding he will have to go nuclear to survive.

Let us not leave Ukraine short of weapons, fuel and equipment and provide satellite and communications support, intelligence support while making sure the children and families of the the fighters are cared for properly as they flee the country.

Lang

Critical Assessment March 25

www.criticalthreats.org/analysis/russian...-assessment-march-25
Last edit: 2 years 3 weeks ago by Lang.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, cobbadog, Dima Ukraine, eerfree, PaulFH, asw120, V8Ian, wee-allis

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #233491 by geoffb
Replied by geoffb on topic Dima in Ukraine
Just my thought on this Putin is loosing what he would have thought was going to be a walk over but not be. But he cannot retreat in defeat as this would be a huge hit on his pride and that is what bothers me
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, PaulFH, Tacho, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #233492 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Dima in Ukraine
From yesterday's Kremlin announcement it looks like they are laying the groundwork to claim the whole thing is just about the two Eastern oblasts - which have majority Russian leaning populations. All the rest of the stuff around Kyiv etc is just "to weaken the Ukrainian forces".

I feel Wilensky might have to negotiate the loss of those two oblasts to save the rest of the country if the Russians pull out of everywhere else and he gets some sort of European (not NATO) guarantee of assistance to rebuild. If the Russians pull all their troops back from the north and the west to the east and only concentrate there, Ukraine has no chance of pushing them out.

With the Russians appearing to be digging in for defence along the existing lines it looks like it might be months of mindless destruction of cities by artillery and missiles. Once the Russians are dug in the Ukrainians have a whole new ball game and they probably could not sustain the losses attacking prepared defensive positions. The only hope is attacking supply lines or even better there is a change of mind in the Kremlin when it becomes obvious to the general population that this is a war without proper purpose or clear outcomes.

Lang

Time to create page: 1.088 seconds