Updated 28th July.

If you are unable to login, you probably need to read this change to your username & profile.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Of Interest to Terry 07 Jun 2022 21:35 #235808

• Lang
  • Lang's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 6943
Terry

In one of those overheard in a conversation radar blips I just picked up a fire-sale Moke and a 1975 Mini S 1100. The Moke was not bad in the body but completely disassembled with two full ute loads of parts. I gave it to my neighbour who has great plans to make a mobile coffee truck (added to the Moke still sitting there that I found him two years ago gathering dust but absolutely not for sale).

I think I must have lost the plot because I am now working on the Mini S which was 90% restored - we all know the last 10% takes 90% of the time - with a proper rotisserie restoration. Why and what will I do with it I have absolutely no idea but once again the poor old Mack just gets walked past. Bev loves it but when I suggested it was perfect for shopping she said "Replacing my BMW X3 you have got to be dreaming!"

Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, PaulFH

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Lang.

Of Interest to Terry 08 Jun 2022 16:24 #235825

• cobbadog
  • Thank you received: 1624
Seen them on a rotisserie before. There are 2 oval shaped plates, one behind the speedo and the other behind the back seat and the tube runs through those points, they even used the same size self taper to attach it to the plates. Fun little buggers to work on and drive.
Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.345 seconds

Historic Commercial Vehicles Club of Australia Inc.  Post: P.O. Box 2020 Bayswater Vic. 3153    Clubrooms: Unit 8 / 4  Macquarie Place Boronia    Club Rooms:  03) 9738 1558