Updated 28th July.

If you are unable to login, you probably need to read this change to your username & profile.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Artwork anyone ? 24 Jun 2022 10:32 #236392

• prodrive
  • prodrive's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 574
Hope no one minds me posting this here-
A good friend of mine is a wonderful artist, and has fallen on some tough times of recent of which I won't go in to here-
However, she can do magic truck pics -anything else for that matter.
She charges somewhere around $100- $150, subject to how long it takes, how big, and so on. They make a terrific gift, especially as we really never have any clue of what to get for blokes..She did all these from photos that I texted her. Certainly not just trucks, she can do anything, in fact I think her landscapes are wonderful.
Anyway if you would like her to do one for you, PM me and I'll send you her phone number.
Cheers
Rich
Heres a couple she did recently for me

And I got her to do one for a mate a "view across his farm dam" for his birthday, I reckon it's brilliant-

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, cobbadog, Inter- Action, Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH, grandad, roKWiz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Artwork anyone ? 30 Jun 2022 18:15 #236666

• prodrive
  • prodrive's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 574
Just bumping it up there in case no one saw it! (yeah yeah i know you did)
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, V8Ian

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.484 seconds

Historic Commercial Vehicles Club of Australia Inc.  Post: P.O. Box 2020 Bayswater Vic. 3153    Clubrooms: Unit 8 / 4  Macquarie Place Boronia    Club Rooms:  03) 9738 1558