Skip to main content

Buses converted to campervans

More
9 years 11 months ago #112837 by BK
I feel sorry for that poor old KB Inter, fancy having that fugly thing on your back.

Trust me

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #112838 by bparo
I spoke to the owner of that KB. Apparently it was an American fire truck imported here without a body so he built one based on some he had seen stateside

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #112839 by Tatra
Back into buses... Two Israeli-assembled Dodge D400s, most likely ex-IDF, one good and one worse for wear.

(pics: R. Golan and E. Abisidris repectively)

... and a MAN coach with local bodywork

no idea whose pic...
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Tatra.

More
9 years 9 months ago #112840 by Roderick Smith
I don't have any truck/bus photo ready to roll today, and I found this one in its own thread in the old-machinery part of the forum while looking for something else. I have copied it across.

Roderick B Smith
Rail News Victoria Editor

Bill V: ...just bought this old girl, mostly converted into a camper, used to look like the pic below, now looks like the pic below that. Runs a 3208 with a 5 speed Allison auto. Runs beautifully and is a bit of a classic to look at...

More
9 years 9 months ago #112841 by CanAm

Cool

9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #112842 by
Replied by on topic Re: Buses converted to campervans
...by jeeez Rodders, she's retained a lot of her originality although at some point she lost the Griffon on the front ...but all up she's still a magic old bus (coach?)

More
9 years 9 months ago #112843 by Roderick Smith
Another copied from a different thread: Sarge to a newbie in the general thread.

Roderick B Smith
Rail News Victoria Editor

[IMG

More
9 years 9 months ago #112844 by paulc20
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationHistoric BMC Motorsport Bus, converted to motor home.

More
9 years 8 months ago #112845 by CanAm
Yep - I keep looking at that one - would love to have it - lucky I don't have space for it at the moment.....

More
9 years 8 months ago #112846 by bparo
It didn't sell so you may still have a chance SWMBO said no

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

Time to create page: 0.573 seconds