Skip to main content

revell kenworth heavyhauler is it worth $

More
10 years 9 months ago #120676 by stuckingear
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationrevell kenworth heavyhauler is it worth $ was created by stuckingear
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationseriously is it a rare hard to get model or somthing?
check this auction out

While every care has been exercised in compiling and publishing the data contained in this post

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #120677 by greenie
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by greenie on topic Re: revell kenworth heavyhauler is it worth $
Wow, at that price, the seller better hope like #ell, that the buyer decides to pay for it.

Nothing special about that kit at all, you could find it for around the $75 US mark, just got to wait till one comes along, that's all.

regards greenie [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif]

More
10 years 9 months ago #120678 by Scummy
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by Scummy on topic Re: revell kenworth heavyhauler is it worth $
A fool and his money .

More
10 years 9 months ago #120679 by stuckingear
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by stuckingear on topic Re: revell kenworth heavyhauler is it worth $
yeah i thought it was over the top
either way i ran to the shed to see if i had one still...lol ;D

While every care has been exercised in compiling and publishing the data contained in this post

More
10 years 9 months ago #120680 by Bowlesy
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by Bowlesy on topic Re: revell kenworth heavyhauler is it worth $
Selling my kits too cheap. But then again, I want to see them go to someone who will build and enjoy them.

Time to create page: 0.451 seconds