Skip to main content

Look out JB, Its LEGO

• Topic Author
12 years 8 months ago #56176 by
Replied by on topic Re: Look out JB, Its LEGO
Is Stu trying to wipe the paint on the door? .. or trying to crank the donk up? .. or is he waving all the cars behind him to overtake? .. because he's already pedalling as fast as he can!! .. ;D ;D

I'm starting to suspect most of you blokes must have Lego licences, too .. ::) ;D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #56177 by
The LEGO man is whipping the old ACCO like a jockey.... :D

[ch729][ch647]sod [ch654][ch623] s[ch305] [ch477]u[ch305][ch1503] s[ch305][ch613][ch647] [ch653]o[ch
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by .

• Topic Author
12 years 8 months ago #56178 by
No use doing that Stu .. ever heard of flogging a dead horse?? .. ;D ;D

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #56179 by Chocs
Replied by Chocs on topic Re: Look out JB, Its LEGO

Is Stu trying to wipe the paint on the door? .. or trying to crank the donk up? .. or is he waving all the cars behind him to overtake? .. because he's already pedalling as fast as he can!! .. ;D ;D

I'm starting to suspect most of you blokes must have Lego licences, too .. ::)

and this is where ya get em!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
chocs 8-)

• Topic Author
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #56180 by
Chocs, is there more than one level of licence in each box? To become a real truckie, rather than just an internet poser, I really need an MC licence! .. so this looks like the go for acquiring it!! :D
I'd hate to have to buy more than one box, just to try and find an MC licence! .. :-/
I've already got my automatic car and scooter licence! .. I'd be really pi$$ed off, to find the box only contained another automatic car and scooter licence!! :D

More
12 years 8 months ago #56181 by
Got mine here Ron.... It's all you'll ever need

[ch729][ch647]sod [ch654][ch623] s[ch305] [ch477]u[ch305][ch1503] s[ch305][ch613][ch647] [ch653]o[ch

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #56182 by Chocs
Yes Ron, Aunty Ros has specially selected and recommended this box, for us 4+ year old blokes..
It contains a full selection of construction licenses, transport licenses and traffic control licenses.
As well as an introduction to Swishanese... :D
The leggossessor will put you through your paces once you arrive at your Leggoland training Centre.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

chocs 8-)

• Topic Author
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #56183 by
I have to go through TRAINING!!??? .. :o ::) .. but .. but .. I thought I could pull the licence out of the box, jump into a road train, and be right to go!! .. :-?

I reckon lots of other blokes have done it! Why do I have to go through training!! .. :'(

More
12 years 8 months ago #56184 by Chocs
Now now...C'mon Ron...
its 2011 now, the chain of responsibilty is in place here...
You know it would be irresponsible to just give you a box of licenses and set you free with them...
You will be trained in the correct opening of the box, the risk of a paper cut, however small, is there...
No point putting anyone in danger!
Following this training, the leggossessor will sign you off and you'll be good to go! :D :D :D

chocs 8-)

• Topic Author
12 years 8 months ago #56185 by
Chocs - Ahhh .. O.K., got it now. I realise those boxes are exceptionally dangerous .. a man could definitely do himself a serious groin-strain injury, in his haste to acquire a licence, the wrong way ..

Does this mean I have to bring my hi-viz vest? .. steel-toe boots? .. protective eyewear? .. and control entry to the box-opening area (in case unprotected bystanders and gawkers are injured), when the box-opening is under way??

I could imagine there'd be a terrible mess to clean up if the box isn't approached and held correctly too, when the opening is being carried out!
Is a spill of Legos, created by incorrect box-opening technique, regarded as a hazardous spill??
Would there be any need to call in a clean-up crew and secure the area, in case anyone stood on a Lego and suffered a debilitating injury??

I'm not sure I really want this licence now .. now that you've outlined all the hazards in the job. I thought it looked so simple .. just rip a box open, grab the licence, jump in a roadtrain, and go!
Now that I understand there are real dangers associated with the whole deal, I think I might look for another career choice! :D

Time to create page: 0.559 seconds