Skip to main content

Kenworth 'Seattle' K100 Rigid

More
11 years 6 months ago #95039 by seattle62kw
I'm back! A damned virus in my 'puter wouldn't let me log into a whole heap of my sites but it's all fixed now :)
Well,the old K100 is pretty much all finished apart from a small load. I've made up about 20 pallets out of balsa wood and just need to paint them and then rope them down, also going to chuck on a rolled up tarp which i still have to make.
Overall i'm reasonably happy with the build considering it was just a quick rebuild and i've learnt enough from the tray to put a 40' McGrath flat bed trailer with spread bogie into production before Xmas. Few experiments i've done i'm happy with such as the Russ bullbar and slightly more accurate Transpec mirrors plus it's now got a proper Kysor A/C mounted up too :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #95040 by Young Fella
Bloody ripper job Seattle. When are we going to see a day cab version of the Seattle K100? Plenty of projects with them. :D

More
11 years 6 months ago #95041 by gingerbeer
Yep - that's a beauty mate, well done. Really like the photography too - particularly the first one.

More
11 years 6 months ago #95042 by seattle62kw
Thanks guys :) yeah i will do a slimline, mainly as i want to do an AFE prime mover and a Kwikasair rigid as i've got a few shots of both of them, most likely i'll do it after the S-Model and the LW. Both of those conventionals now have chassis' and cabs all ready to go and i've got a 3 week wait for my next lot of plastic to come in from the 'States to do the next lot of cattle trailer kits so one of them will be done by then!

More
11 years 6 months ago #95043 by melonreo
love the winfield reds on the dash

Time to create page: 0.455 seconds