Skip to main content

1990 UD CMF87 or international n1650 engine

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #136244 by Backyard Fixer
There is other people who are ex members who still put their 20 cents worth in. It confuses me.

Todd

Hard working Christian father of three.&&1964 AP5 Valiant restored daily driver.&&19

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
10 years 2 weeks ago - 10 years 2 weeks ago #136245 by
G'day Backyard Fixer .. to his great credit Angle Iron rejoined our forum but still in some older posts he comes up as an ex member because he initially didn't use capital letters for his old forum handle of angle iron as he has done this time round....

...hope that helps a bit mate.....cheers

More
9 years 11 months ago #136246 by John Whale
hello all "ex member"is that ex member of club or just the forum????? cheers whale

• Topic Author
9 years 11 months ago #136247 by
...just the forum whale..

More
9 years 9 months ago #136248 by JasonY
Hi I was just reading this topic and noticed a few of the posts mentioned ud trucks and ne6 motors. I have recently acquired a Nissan Diesel UD CPB14 with a NE6T engine in it. I was wonder if anyone knew where to find a workshop manual on this truck as I would like to have one "just in case" I need to do major repairs down the track. Any suggestions would be appreciated!!

More
9 years 8 months ago #136249 by kenny-mopar
Gooday mate I've had a couple CPB UDs with the NE6 motor but never really needed a workshop manual the motors usually sound "tappety" but that's the way they are the only real problem I had with them was the rear brake boosters but they are a cheap fix

Time to create page: 0.432 seconds