Updated 28th July.

If you are unable to login, you probably need to read this change to your username & profile.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: air bag under the front of an old banger? 15 Dec 2014 21:01 #150923

• theroadbossman
  • Thank you received: 0
Now I know this is probably not the right comparison, but migrating from my old Roadboss to an 8 year later front air bag equipped coach, and the difference was astonishing. Given that one carries dirt and the other designed to carry a load that talks, but the air bag system on the front of the coach is simple and very effective, so much so that I wish I had them on the old White.
I would encourage anyone who is gunna spend serious time in the saddle to look at bags for the front, it is just so unbelievably smooth to ride on. :)
Austral Tourmaster with 6V92T mechanical

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: air bag under the front of an old banger? 23 Jul 2015 22:39 #150924

• jimmy
  • Thank you received: 0
was driving a mates iveco ex K&S that was airbag front, took me a bit to get used to the extra floaty ride but its good after that. reckons he gets a ton more on the truck because its airbag all round

Re: air bag under the front of an old banger? 05 Aug 2015 20:31 #150925

• andy950
  • Thank you received: 5
Mate of mine has airbags on the steer of his W model, get some pics if i can for ya's, loves the set up, said it made a big difference to his

Re: air bag under the front of an old banger? 20 Aug 2015 16:05 #150926

• Jumbo
  • Thank you received: 9
Try Hare suspensions in Albury?? May have an answer for ya
RFW # 116 - 4x2

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds

Historic Commercial Vehicles Club of Australia Inc.  Post: P.O. Box 2020 Bayswater Vic. 3153    Clubrooms: Unit 8 / 4  Macquarie Place Boronia    Club Phone: 0400 025 525    Club Rooms:  03) 9738 1558