Skip to main content

2009 Isuzu FRR600L with Suburban Tilt-Slide tray

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #17231 by huppypuppy
Hi all!

Today's lil effort for new trucks:

One of the local towies in Dubbo, Wilson Towing's 2009 Isuzu FRR600L with Suburban remote control tilt-slide tray! Interesting part with this tray is that the headboard doesn't move! I believe this is the only Suburban tilt-slide body this side of Sydney that I know of!

Have a tee time with Craig to do a photo shoot involving the entire fleet of trucks - when I get my new camera!

This photo was taken on my LG TU720 Slide phone's 2 megapixel camera and, to be honest, it came out well!

Joe
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by huppypuppy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #17232 by bigcam
HP,don`t get too excited mate,Greg from Suburban has got quite a few of those out and about.One of their specialties is to do a tray on a 6X2 lazy with the fixed headbord,so that when the lazy is lowered you can slide the tray back for a longer over all length.Those blokes have a good product and are gentlemen as well.

More
14 years 5 months ago #17233 by kennymopar2
. . . . ! . . . . !
. . . . !

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #17234 by huppypuppy
Cam,

This would be the only Suburban bodied truck in Dubbo at the moment! Craig was telling me today that he's gonna get the next truck decked out as a 6x2 with a little extra length in the tray..... am looking forward to seeing that one! If this Suzi is something to go by, the 6x2 one will be better!

I'm still spewing because no-one in Dubbo will get one of your Strongback bodies - fluke shot seeing A1 Towing of Bathurst's Iveco EuroCargo with the Strongback body on it at work! Saw it as the owner of the truck delivered some brand new Toyota fork trucks to my work! Am gonna have to get down there and track the truck down!

Joe

More
14 years 5 months ago #17235 by huppypuppy
KenMopar,

WTF????

Joe

More
14 years 5 months ago #17236 by Andy Wright

. . . . ! . . . . !
. . . . !

;D

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

More
14 years 5 months ago #17237 by kennymopar2

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #17238 by huppypuppy
Andy, KenMopar, et. al.

Cut a man some slack - shares a pic and you lot can't help yaselves..... be ashamed, very ashamed! I might as well go bury meself in some quick set cement - no-one would notice me gone!

Cam is the only one to be polite enough to give a gentle explanation on the concept of Suburban's tilt-tray bodies.....

Joe

More
14 years 5 months ago #17239 by bigcam
Here you go Joe,a couple of pics of Grants truck when it was new.

More
14 years 5 months ago #17240 by kennymopar2
as shultz once said i know nothing
:-X

. !

Time to create page: 0.536 seconds