Slightly Agitated!

More
14 years 5 months ago #17565 by Mr T

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
14 years 5 months ago #17566 by Swishy
Replied by Swishy on topic Re: Slightly Agitated!

MrT
Gudday M8

Gr8 Pix
Keep m Cummin

Much agitation

LOL

A MaLVo

LOL :D

Cya

[ch9787]

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
14 years 5 months ago #17567 by atkipete
Replied by atkipete on topic Re: Slightly Agitated!
Unusual to see an Isuzu as an aggi, he has even got super singles on the steer .

14 years 5 months ago #17568 by
Replied by on topic Re: Slightly Agitated!
Mr. T - Went for a little walk down the Eastern end of Murray St, today, did we?? .. :D

Geez, there's some construction going in Perth Central. Talk about urban renewal. There's no GFC in sight in Perth.
I don't go into town for a fortnight, and I'm struggling to recognise where I'm at, half the time!! .. :D

More
14 years 5 months ago #17569 by paul404
Replied by paul404 on topic Re: Slightly Agitated!
heres a couple of isuzu's from rockhampton.

More
14 years 5 months ago #17570 by GM Diesel
Replied by GM Diesel on topic Re: Slightly Agitated!
Hey Onetrack.....I havent been out north of Gnangara for years and was amazed how far the urban sprawl has gone north....stinkin black sand fly infested poo hole country out there...couldnt give it away thirty years ago now its prime real estate.
No GFC out there either :D

Basil

GM Diesels - Converting diesel into noise since 1938.

14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #17571 by
Replied by on topic Re: Slightly Agitated!
Basil - Tell me about it. I was bred on the hill just above Bills Machinery yard, on Gnangara Rd. In fact, Bills place is built on a swamp at the bottom corner of the old mans Dairy farm .. a swamp I steered clear of, 'cos it was crawling with Tiger snakes .. :o

The old man owned 134 acres, covering most of that industrial area that includes Bills and the Wembley cement works .. the rest is now all Landsdale suburb and houses .. :o

If only the old man had hung onto it .. :'( .. he was conned into selling the whole 134 acres for $20,000 in 1962 .. :'( :'( :'(

You couldn't buy enough area to dry your clothes for $20,000 out there now .. my, how things change .. :(

More
14 years 5 months ago #17572 by GM Diesel
Replied by GM Diesel on topic Re: Slightly Agitated!
My old man and his brother bought 250 acres where Bannister road is in Canningvale now in 1965 for 32 dollars and acre. Just sold the last of it earlier this year.
Everyone back then reckon they had lost the plot when they bought it. Served its purpose for many years finishing off lambs before we ran them through to Robs jetty....theres another land mark gone Robs jetty. Used to be a pretty good place if you were in truck spotting. That and Midland sale yards.

Basil

GM Diesels - Converting diesel into noise since 1938.

More
13 years 11 months ago #17573 by Stevo
Replied by Stevo on topic Re: Slightly Agitated!
Excellent pics. An ACCO with a tag axle! :o :o :o :o :o :o

I've never seen or could possibly imagine an ACCO with a tag axle! :o

More
13 years 11 months ago #17574 by werkhorse
Replied by werkhorse on topic Re: Slightly Agitated!

Unusual to see an Isuzu as an aggi, he has even got super singles on the steer .

Hell..........down here every second agi is a bloody riceburner........only a few baby KW's and the odd new born pup............and very rarely an ACCO.

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same

Time to create page: 0.497 seconds