Skip to main content

Alternate uses of a tipper...

More
13 years 9 months ago #28916 by Old AB
Was sailing down to Merrimac the other day and i saw your truck at City Links with a couple of others. Gave you all a wave on the way back from tipping. Thought you sold out on us Bretto, Welcome back mate ,, Good to see the old lorry and you are still together.. Thought for a while you might have sold her... Keep the chin up mate.. ;) :)

Keep old inters alive.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #28917 by theroadbossman
Hey AB, that would have been a week ago.. The last time I was on that job, the old chook did it's usual trick of spitting out the jackshaft - AGAIN! Jackshaft separated, back diff yoke rooted, blah, blah, blah another $2000. BUT, I must say the blokes at Gibbs did me quite a favour - they looked at the shaft that my old chook keeps spitting out like gum, and reckoned that the shaft was the complete wrong style for an off road truck. So, they have put in a new shaft of different design, new long eared yoke, and is all good again.
Nah, I have come to agreement with the minister for war & finance, that it looks like Queensland is where I'll be for a wee while; only returning "home" for congical visits ;)
Sell her - jeezuz, she might hear that and then we'll all be in trouble mate. What are you driving AB so that I know to keep a lookout?
cheers
Bretto ;)

Austral Tourmaster with 6V92T mechanical

More
13 years 9 months ago #28918 by ianoz
Hi Bretto , Welcome back to queensland ,the backward state . Long may it stay that way :) Ian .

More
13 years 9 months ago #28919 by theroadbossman
Well may we say the backward state, but in many cases it is uncomplicated, easy going, with well mannered drivers who can actually drive, and you don't need to hire a solicitor to get a job as a truck driver.
Let us hope the place stays the way it is up here
Bretto ;)

More
13 years 9 months ago #28920 by Old AB
Keep both eyes open Bretto,, :) Ex Karreman Trident with red writing on the door, Towing a 3 axle dog.. . On the coast a coupla days a week... ;) Mostly southside or west of the big smoke. Dont like the city ;)

Keep old inters alive.

More
13 years 9 months ago #28921 by theroadbossman
Got it Tony, and got yer email too
Bretto ;)

Time to create page: 0.499 seconds