Skip to main content

Transport needed - Blacktown to Gold Coast

More
13 years 2 months ago #42088 by theroadbossman
Hi all, I know that this is not the usual for this forum however someone out there may be able to help.
An aquaintance has purchased a 2 tonne Daihatsu Delta Tipper from a fella located in Blacktown (western Sydney suburb). The vehicle has a RWC but is not registered. he wants to get it from Blacktown to Helensvale (near Warner Bros. Movie World) on the Gold Coast.
Loading should not be a problem as the seller is willing to drive the little jigger to somewhere wherew it can be loaded; and unloading is by a crane on the Gold Coast.
Ideally, someone coming back empty that could fit this little jigger on would be good over the next week or so. Not expecting to do it for nothing, he ain't that good an aquaintance. ::)
So if someone knows someone that might like to do it, please give me a yell.
cheers all
Bretto ;)

Austral Tourmaster with 6V92T mechanical

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #42089 by bigcam
Mark, Express Auto Carriers, he'll charge you but he is reasonable. 0417 317 397.

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #42090 by
Bretto - Try this following bloke, I reckon he'll give you a pretty good quote ..

cgi.ebay.com.au/Caravan-Trailer-Boat-Car...&hash=item3a61fb99c0

More
13 years 2 months ago #42091 by theroadbossman
Thankyou gentlemen, I'm on to them now !
Bretto ;)

13 years 2 months ago #42092 by
Bretto

Also try Theo 0418 504 279 or theannATbigpond.net.au

I have used Theo a couple of times and his prices are really good.

Trevor

More
13 years 2 months ago #42093 by theroadbossman
Hi all, thanks for all your input, Mark from Express Auto Carriers got the nod as he was very well priced and could do it in a week.
cheers and thanks again all
Bretto ;)

More
13 years 2 months ago #42094 by IHScout
I rang the ebay guy (Dean 0419 442 328) about shifting two cars Melbourne to Canberra and he gave me a pretty good price.

Dennis

More
13 years 2 months ago #42095 by kenny-mopar
i used theo a couple of months back he was so cheap i gave him 20% over his quoted price ( we have to be fare sometimes!) took a tractor from north of newcastle to 150ks east of melb just like myself hes a real nice bloke as well 8-)

Time to create page: 0.468 seconds