Skip to main content

New freightliners

• Topic Author
13 years 2 months ago #44237 by
New freightliners was created by
Anyone like the new freightliner Coronado and Coronado sd, i see they have gone back to an old style look

pic,s compliments of www.freightliner.com.au

:)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
13 years 2 months ago #44238 by
Replied by on topic Re: New freightliners
Adam - That's a pretty smart-looking rig .. at least it looks like a real truck, not like some of the stuff that's appeared in recent times.

More
13 years 2 months ago #44239 by atkipete
Replied by atkipete on topic Re: New freightliners
Offering either Cummins or Detroit engines, at least giving the buyer the choice.

More
13 years 2 months ago #44240 by paul404
Replied by paul404 on topic Re: New freightliners
MMM look alright, will probably give western star a run for their money.

More
13 years 2 months ago #44241 by BigAl
Replied by BigAl on topic Re: New freightliners
so what happened to the cascadia that was to replace the columbia? it was going to be a very curvey aerodynamic job

More
13 years 2 months ago #44242 by Daninmky
Replied by Daninmky on topic Re: New freightliners
Wow looks almost indentical to my R/C Truck the Tamiya Knight Hauler (will gets pics of them on here oneday) excpet for its eyes and pulled back guard at the front. I guess they are like the Kenworths....slowly growing on me :)

2 Blondes Walked into a Building.......neither of them seen it.....BOOM  BOOM!!!&&A blo

• Topic Author
13 years 2 months ago #44243 by
Replied by on topic Re: New freightliners

so what happened to the cascadia that was to replace the columbia? it was going to be a very curvey aerodynamic job

Maybe it will still happen, i think the Columbia is still available at the moment ;)

More
13 years 2 months ago #44244 by The Learner
Replied by The Learner on topic Re: New freightliners
big fan of the tipper looks real tough and rugged made for the job one might say but the the american style 10 billion inch house mounted behind the pilots chair is yet to float my boat maybe a different aero kit/roof would give it a better style
thats my 2 cents amoung the $200,000+ of this beast

You learn something new every day

More
13 years 2 months ago #44245 by Mick themungrel
2 prime movers parked at Frieghtliner Adelaide corner of Grand Junction and south Rd . Black in the big cab version and a white day cab . Looks good .

More
13 years 2 months ago #44246 by VicHung
Replied by VicHung on topic Re: New freightliners
I like them, the best looking bonnetted Freightliners for years. Good to see that they are now letting you have the choice of Cummins engines again instead of insisting on giving you Detroits. Nothing wrong with the Detroits, but there are customers who prefer Cummins.

Time to create page: 0.503 seconds