Skip to main content

J Walking

• Topic Author
15 years 7 months ago #4060 by
J Walking was created by
Today i driving thru Little Collins st Melb i dont know whats with people are they all on the phone all dont give a sh#t about live or theres. ::)

As i crossed Swanston st this woman just steped out without looking and i stop about 18 inches from her and the look on her of shock she put her down and tried to hide in the crowd. :o

I thought there was going to be a campain by the cops on "J WALKING" but it aint happening in the city . Dave :'( :'(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago - 15 years 7 months ago #4061 by The Shadow
Replied by The Shadow on topic Re: J Walking
Dave
It must be the day for it, I was heading up the main street and this sob walked out, she was on the phone too. I have air horns on the car, I think she mess her self, since I only just missed her.
She did the same, try to hide in the crowd.

The more older trucks on the road&&The more memorizes of how things use to be.&&[url
Last edit: 15 years 7 months ago by The Shadow.

• Topic Author
15 years 7 months ago #4062 by
Replied by on topic Re: J Walking
I was just thinking if you hit a "J" walker where you would stand with the law when they walk against the little red man . Dave

• Topic Author
15 years 7 months ago #4063 by
Replied by on topic uickest
Well the STUPID city council 'farters' decided to put in that Bourke St Mall and Swanston St Walkway, all that does is encourage the idiots to wander ANYWHERE they feel like, worse than Browns cows, eh.

Remember when Bourke St was a thru road, I was drivin' for the Fox out of Moorabin and had to do a regular daily run up to Preston, then weave me way back down to Clifton Hill/ Collingwood/Fitzroy way. They gave me a Acco 1600 with a straight six petrol pinger in it, if you turned the key "of" while still rolling and waited about a couple of seconds, switched it back on, boy, it sounded like a stick of dynamite just went orf.
So rollin' down the hill in Bourke St coming from Parliment House end headin' to Spencer St, you could match the trams for speed, turn of key, wait a few seconds, turn on key, watch the pax in the tram try and get out the wrong side of the tram.
Best one I ever got was a silly lady doin' her Xmas shoppin' just happened to wander out in front of me one day, she had a pile of parcels in her arms and could not see me as she had her head turned the wrong way. Had the exhaust really well loaded and when it fired, she threw the parcels in the air and fell over backwards, ah the crazy things you did when you were younger, eh.
Tried to blow that muffler apart, but it would always survive and be ready for the next shot.

regards greenie [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif]

More
15 years 7 months ago #4064 by atkipete
Replied by atkipete on topic Re: J Walking
Yeah, I have done that with the petrol fridge motors, waiting outside a supermarket for them to open the bloody roller door. They would open the door about 2 foot and carefully out to see what was happening.

More
15 years 7 months ago #4065 by Bono
Replied by Bono on topic Re: J Walking
Trouble with that is, not being as schooled out as you blokes, i almost crapped my owns pants first time i did it with the 1510. lol

More
15 years 7 months ago #4066 by duncan_m
Replied by duncan_m on topic Re: uickest

Had the exhaust really well loaded and when it fired, she threw the parcels in the air and fell over backwards, ah the crazy things you did when you were younger, eh.
Tried to blow that muffler apart, but it would always survive and be ready for the next shot.

I love this kinda stuff.. does it work with all petrol engines?

Dunc

More
15 years 7 months ago #4067 by Andy Wright
Replied by Andy Wright on topic Re: J Walking
Managed to scare a few people with the air start on the Mack when I had her. The most notable one was on a quiet Sunday morning in the centre of Perth when we were all lined up on St George's Terrace ready for a run. I managed to catch the attention of a girl at the bus stop and put my fingers in my ears as we were about to start up. She did the same but the young bloke also at the bus stop didn't see the suggestion.

Anyhoo, cranked her up and he bounced off the roof of the bus stop and gave me a dirty look. His mood was not improved by me p*ssing myself as I drove off. ;D

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

• Topic Author
15 years 7 months ago #4068 by
Replied by on topic Re: uickest

I love this kinda stuff.. does it work with all petrol engines?

Dunc

Dont know, haven't tried to do it for years, duck out and try it, you do need a g'box not an auto (slush box). Get going down a hill, leave it in gear, turn the key off and after about 30 seconds, turn the key back on and see what happens.
If your muffler dont hack it, I aint payin' for a new 'un.

• Topic Author
15 years 7 months ago #4069 by
Replied by on topic Re: J Walking

Anyhoo, cranked her up and he bounced off the roof of the bus stop and gave me a dirty look. His mood was not improved by me p*ssing myself as I drove off. ;D

They sure did that alright, one of the other drivers going to work in the morning used to do it along Nudgee Rd, next to the racecourses, he would catch the jockeys taking the racehorses back to the stables after the early morning workout.
One small guy, two or three big horses, wait until you were level with 'em, kill the motor and then give it a good hit.
SPECTACULAR is about the closest word I can think of here, small jockey yanked up in the air and then bounced around by wild horses.

Time to create page: 0.615 seconds