Updated 28th July.

If you are unable to login, you probably need to read this change to your username & profile.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Death Machine! 01 Sep 2009 12:43 #14014

• Horse
  • Horse's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I found this on another forum , its worth a read just for the guys description!

cgi.ebay.com.au/Yamaha-YTM175-trike-Tri-..._trksid=p3286.c0.m14

What do you think

Regards
Horse

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Death Machine! 01 Sep 2009 13:32 #14015

• Swishy
  • Away
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
  • Thank you received: 2535
Looks like a gurlz bike
OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

Re: Death Machine! 01 Sep 2009 14:13 #14016

• paul404
  • Thank you received: 0
me and my brother cut our teeth on one of those when we were kids. we were only about 8 and 10. the neighbours had one and when we went there we got straight on it and gave it hell. we never rolled it but the ground was nice and flat and all black soil. it was between wallget and brewarina out in the never never :)

Re: Death Machine! 01 Sep 2009 16:08 #14017

Now the description of that thingy, it's well worth taking your time to read all of it, including the question and answers, you'll have a good laugh.

Thanks Horse!

regards greenie [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif]

Re: Death Machine! 01 Sep 2009 19:58 #14018

• bigcam
  • Thank you received: 22
There was a couple of Honda trike`s out at one of my uncles places near Meandarra in the late 80`s.They are horrible things,you`ve got to lean the wrong way to get the barsteads to turn,so they`ll lift a wheel,and when it doesn`t go to plan,and you (stupidly) put your foot down,it runs you over,and ends up half way up your leg.Old mates warnings are spot on.

Re: Death Machine! 01 Sep 2009 22:51 #14019

• werkhorse
  • TNT Historian
  • Thank you received: 717
Awww sweet I had one of those when I was about 10-12 damn they went hard.....for a young fella.....never did roll it though..........did jam the handle bars ... and my hands under the back end of the tray on my uncles C1800 inter though.......even busted the rear brakes out of it and rode around for 6 months on the farm with far call brakes...........oh what memories.............got a pic here somewhere of my brother riding it .......on the front wheel!!!!!!!!!!.........riding hard and hit a bump just as I was shooting him with the kodak.
You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same

Last edit: by werkhorse.

Re: Death Machine! 06 Sep 2009 20:58 #14020

• werkhorse
  • TNT Historian
  • Thank you received: 717
Here's them pics

ol man giving my younger sister a ride as she was WAY too young to ride that beast

And the dave devil himself.......
You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

Historic Commercial Vehicles Club of Australia Inc.  Post: P.O. Box 2020 Bayswater Vic. 3153    Clubrooms: Unit 8 / 4  Macquarie Place Boronia    Club Rooms:  03) 9738 1558