Skip to main content

Gloucester Show Day

More
5 years 1 week ago #199852 by cobbadog
Gloucester Show Day was created by cobbadog
Here is a couple of tractors at the show this weekend. A couple of David Browns owned by the same bloke and an overview of the almost the lot on the day. HRH Sarah Ferguson is 2nd from the LH end.

Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Southbound

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 week ago #199853 by Bluey60
Replied by Bluey60 on topic Gloucester Show Day
Hi. cobbadog
If I had of known they were having a lineup of old stuff I might have been able to arrange an extended leave pass was down there with my 50 Austin Loadstar a fortnight ago for eldest daughters wedding photos will go up when she sends some through
With reference to your log trucks post coming down the range from Walcha those boys know the road better than this little duck
Bluey
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
5 years 1 week ago #199864 by Morris
Replied by Morris on topic Gloucester Show Day
That red David Brown has both rear wheels on the same side! Y dun it fall ova?

OK, don't tell me it has two more on 'tuther side. dun wanna no.

I have my shoulder to the wheel,
my nose to the grindstone,
I've put my best foot forward,
I've put my back into it,
I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!

More
5 years 1 week ago #199865 by Bluey60
When you see some of the slopes they drive on in them there hills I recon I’d want another one on the outside of those two
Bluey

More
5 years 1 week ago #199869 by cobbadog
Replied by cobbadog on topic Gloucester Show Day
G'Day Bluey, Since you missed that one you might as well start preparing for the Wauchope Yesteryear Truck Show, it is huge. So start gathering up the brownie points now and spring it on her close to the event.
We usually go each year to the Gloucester,Taree show days and sometimes to the Nabiac and Buladelah shows as well, all for fun and a yarn with like minded people.
If your up in Walcha we had a stay there last year around May due to a radiator fail going up the Thunderbolt Way. Mountain Motors did a wonderful job for us and were quick at it as well. AS we had a walk around town we noticed a truck yard with a lot of toys in it near the van park we were in. Beautiful spot and we enjoyed our unplanned stay and have told many others about it as well.

More
5 years 1 week ago #199873 by Bluey60
Gday cobbadog
A seven hour run down the New England from Toowoomba then the run down the hill Warchoupe isn’t as steep but I think there’s a few more corners I think once down that way a year will do
The alternative Woodinbong Kyogle Grafton and down the pacific is a possibility but I think I’d be lucky to rack up enough browny points between now and then
Maybe next year
Cheers Bluey

More
5 years 1 week ago #199893 by cobbadog
Replied by cobbadog on topic Gloucester Show Day
I have a couple of Sisters in Toowoomba and I have always had a good run down the New England and turn off at Guyra and go to Dorrigo which is a fairly good road hilly but not mountainous. Only an easy downhill drive off the Dorrigo Mountain to come out at Repton just south of Coffs Harbour. We have also done the Summerland Way north to Woodenbong then Mt Lindsay Highway to Beaudesert then to the coast once but the Mt Lindsay Highway is narrow but bloody beautiful to drive through.

Time to create page: 0.455 seconds