Skip to main content

Case W10g loader

More
5 years 5 days ago #200020 by Bluey60
Case W10g loader was created by Bluey60
Hi all
Just wondering with all the knowledge and experience out there if anyone has been inside the bellhouseing of a case W10g loader .lve got one here that has lost all drive and hydrolics was told by one chap it’s probably lost,broken the bolts that hold the torque converter to flywheel
Pulled one pump off the back of the bellhouseing and the starter off and on the back of the flywheel there is a housing/ring that isn’t connected to the flywheel it turns when I turn the pump drive but the flywheel doesn’t and visa versa
Anyone know how they attach and wether the it’s easer to pull the motor out it drop the transmission out
Bluey

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 days ago #200021 by JOHN.K.
Replied by JOHN.K. on topic Case W10g loader
I can tell you...and you wont like it..................the Clark torque converter is driven by a toothed fibre ring bolted to the flywheel.........the bolts holding this ring to said flywheel will have all sheared ,probably,because they cant be done up tight .......the fibre ring aint strong enough.............now,more than likley the fibre ring is broken to bits too..........last one of these rings I bought from Clark /Michigan /Euclid,later Volvo Construction Equiptment was $1000+..............this was somewhat cheaper than CNH Globals price.......CNH= Case New Holland.

More
5 years 5 days ago #200023 by Bluey60
Replied by Bluey60 on topic Case W10g loader
Thanks John nothing surprises me anymore if it was mine I’d sell it to China by the kg and cut my losses
A bloke dropped it here a few years ago for us to use while we replaced a clutch in a tractor with a loader on it got the job done parked the old girl went to shift it one day and she no go
The moral to the story don’t borrow nothin
Thanks Bluey

More
5 years 5 days ago - 5 years 5 days ago #200024 by JOHN.K.
Replied by JOHN.K. on topic Case W10g loader
Pretty good machine......direct injection Case motor,Clark powershift and Rockwell diffs.............you can dump it in my yard anytime you want...........Ill even give you scrap price for it............most W10G s were army forklifts ,never did any work while the army had them.............taking the motor out would be the quickest way to get at the flywheel.
Last edit: 5 years 5 days ago by JOHN.K..

Time to create page: 0.514 seconds