Skip to main content

Grumpy Dumpy

More
3 years 6 months ago #215391 by asw120
Replied by asw120 on topic Grumpy Dumpy
I can see the black, sooty spot under the tin roof where one of the tractors lives :)

Jarrod.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #215399 by PDU
Replied by PDU on topic Grumpy Dumpy
You seem to have a nice collection of toys? ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

More
3 years 6 months ago #215406 by cobbadog
Replied by cobbadog on topic Grumpy Dumpy
The black sooty spot is from the Cropmaster being parked there over 5+ years and now lives on the outside of that double car port. HRH Sarah Ferguson, the little grey fergy was sold and left here Sunday morning. The McDonald is still sitting in between the Cropmaster and Dees little Suzuki Swift now and the Commondoor blocks the exit.
Elsewhere, there are a fair few Vintage mowers from a Model 1, 2 and 4 Victas plus a heap of others a bit newer, a Hybrid Victa I assembled to piss off the purist and it works a treat, a Ransomes Simms & Jefferies 14" cylinder roller, a Big Bob and a Rover with a Suzuki 2 stroke on it. Then in another shed I have a 2hp Buzacott mounted on a Cox Stockman ride on mower and I have it connected up and driveable then there is "Flo" the Buzacott Farm Pumper engine, a 8hp Lister on a home made transporter, all just for fun.

Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge, Morris, PaulFH, asw120

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds