Updated 28th July.

If you are unable to login, you probably need to read this change to your username & profile.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Osgood Crane 20 Mar 2021 20:33 #219894

• PDU
  • Thank you received: 1042
And a picture . . . ? :huh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Osgood Crane 21 Mar 2021 09:04 #219915

• Mrsmackpaul
  • Thank you received: 2400
Sounds like a good result

Paul
Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

Osgood Crane 29 Mar 2021 18:07 #220132

• JOHN.K.
  • JOHN.K.'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1096
OK,the old Osgood is just a memory (or a great wall ute).....and the clean up continues .......today seems there been some bad news from the council......all the cars are shifted back to his yard......council are a bit insistent he makes some progress on his DA......and seems the VPO isnt dusted off yet either.........Anyhoo ,sent another 6 ton load off today ,getting real good money now ,over $2000 every bin........The Harman is still running like a clock.......the Gardner is anyway...................had bit of an accident last week ,crane door broke away (rust) while I was climbing down ,I ended up on my back on the ground with my head and shoulder bashed against the track,fortunately the door fell clear,or I think I d be dead..........EDIT...what doesnt kill ya ....hurts a lot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

Last edit: by JOHN.K..

Osgood Crane 29 Mar 2021 18:09 #220133

• JOHN.K.
  • JOHN.K.'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1096
nearly forgot ....the Titan shed is finished .....not quite ,I got to get rublle pits and drains ,another grand ,no doubt.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Historic Commercial Vehicles Club of Australia Inc.  Post: P.O. Box 2020 Bayswater Vic. 3153    Clubrooms: Unit 8 / 4  Macquarie Place Boronia    Club Rooms:  03) 9738 1558