Updated 28th July.

If you are unable to login, you probably need to read this change to your username & profile.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Luxury ride on lawn mower 15 Jan 2022 17:22 #230728

• wee-allis
  • Thank you received: 752
Cub Cadet mowers, (I think owed by Cummins) build a zero turn mower with a steering wheel. They work very well too. They build them right up to commercial size and standard. To my mind they are a bit too tall for getting under branches, or I would replace my aging Toro.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Luxury ride on lawn mower 15 Jan 2022 17:23 #230729

• V8Ian
  • Thank you received: 273

As a young fella working in the Wide Bay area of QLD a farmer I was working for told me that "the only gardening worth doing is done from a tractor seat" I do wonder how some of you dehydrated lawn mower drivers would go on a full size tractor while trying to rehydrate, no cup holders on any of my tractors and everthing happens pretty quick when its going pare shaped on me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway I guess once the pare shaped happening had happened you'll have a drink handy :lol: :lol: :lol: :ohmy: :huh: :huh:

Paul

Knowing my luck, the beverage would have gon south with the task.:(

Luxury ride on lawn mower 15 Jan 2022 19:07 #230731

• Sarge :-X
  • Thank you received: 347
Paul you will need to upgrade, the 500hp john deer crawler I drove last year had cup holders

No good for lawn mowing though.
Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrsmackpaul

Luxury ride on lawn mower 15 Jan 2022 21:13 #230735

• hayseed
  • Thank you received: 984
Father in-law has an articulated Husqvarna mower with a Steering Wheel & stubby Holders... can do a 360 & only leave a bit less than the size of a saucer uncut in the middle..
"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

Luxury ride on lawn mower 15 Jan 2022 21:52 #230741

• cobbadog
  • Thank you received: 1234
You do need that JD 4wd oliver1950 to do the small paddock then out with the big stuff in the others. IK hav e one of those very old blue coloured Rovers under the house with a very sad B&S in it. The only spare B&S engines I have are all vertical shaft and the ROver needs a horizontal shaft, from memory, must look.
Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe.
STUBBOURN B@ST@RD
The following user(s) said Thank You: oliver1950

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds

Historic Commercial Vehicles Club of Australia Inc.  Post: P.O. Box 2020 Bayswater Vic. 3153    Clubrooms: Unit 8 / 4  Macquarie Place Boronia    Club Phone: 0400 025 525    Club Rooms:  03) 9738 1558