Skip to main content

we have classic trucks/what classic cars have we?

More
15 years 8 months ago #2728 by huppypuppy
Andy me mate,

If I had that, I wouldn't sell or swap it for all the rice in China - I remember my mother saying that if people who had those in the past knew what they'd be worth today, they would never have parted with them!

Joe

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago - 15 years 8 months ago #2729 by Andy Wright
Ah yes, 20/20 hindsight.

I wouldn't sell or swap it for all the rice in China

I would! :) But then, if we were all into the same thing, it'd be a bloody boring world!

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr
Last edit: 15 years 8 months ago by Andy Wright.

More
15 years 8 months ago - 15 years 8 months ago #2730 by huppypuppy

i need a shed !..just spent 3 weeks taking the cab of my "new" mercedes truck back to bare metal for a respray..trying to avoid rain & windy days

Kenny,

How much are ya willing to spend for that shed? I have a contact who will sell you one, deliver, drill footings and erect it for you if you don't want to and can afford it! If you want to know more www.statewidesheds.com.au/ is the website or give them a call on (02) 68844355 or, alternatively, if you're ever over this way, call into their office which can be found at 3 Purvis Lane Dubbo (just off the Newell Highway and immediately after the Purvis Lane level crossing on the right hand side!)! Or use the following emails:

bobATstatewidesheds.com.au
sallypearseATbigpond.com
julesATstatewidesheds.com.au
maryATstatewidesheds.com.au

Joe

Joe, just replaced the @ with AT on your email addresses to prevent any web crawlers sucking up the details for spamming. Andy
Last edit: 15 years 8 months ago by Andy Wright.

More
15 years 8 months ago #2731 by kennymopar
problem is ive no place to put a shed ! ..most of my projects are in a yard at a storage place

More
15 years 8 months ago - 15 years 8 months ago #2732 by werkhorse
Well up until about 3 years ago i had 1 x 1943 ex army KS5 Inter and a 1949 KB5 but due to no fund's time or place back then i had to sell them .........a VERY sad day for me

Some pic's
[IMG
[IMG
[IMG
[IMG

[IMG
[IMG
[IMG
[IMG

on the carside I've owned 9 EJ holden's and 2 HR's the latest was a Premier....Damned good car it was too but sold that as well and haven't owned a car vehicle since. I get to take my truck home so have no need for a car as the missus has her 1989 Toyota Camry Ultima

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same
Last edit: 15 years 8 months ago by werkhorse.

More
15 years 8 months ago #2733 by Andy Wright
Hope the Inters went to a good home, mate.

15 years 8 months ago #2734 by
Hope you sold 'em to someone who was gunna do the right thing by 'em, and I don't mean melt 'em.

How about sendin' some of that wet stuff up here to Brissy, haven't seen rain like in this photo in years.

[IMG

Boy that's just comin' down hard, eh.

regards greenie [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif]

More
15 years 8 months ago #2735 by werkhorse
well andy you'll be happy to know that they are now sitting down in Huonville and between those 2 and the one he already had he's going to try and make one decent one and maybe another oneif part's are there.
The KS5 had the G/Box mounted air compressor and original pintle hook on the rear cross member and the KB5 i was told originally carted coffin's to the morgue for "dispatch" ,from the coffin builder's.......

Rain ......BLOODY RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!...................take it just take it

It was a really good day that day until we started loading the truck's up .........typical ......

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same

More
15 years 8 months ago #2736 by Andy Wright
Thanks Werk. Great to hear they will live on.

More
15 years 5 months ago #2737 by Eddy
My ... fleet ... consists of; '64 G60 Nissan Patrol, '69 Ford F350, 73 G60 Patrol, 78 Leyland Terrier, '80 G61 Patrol, '83 Lada Niva, '84 Datsun 720 ute, 85 Lada Niva, and '94 Suzuki Vitara.

... and over half of'em are drivable too ... ;) ;D

Be it firearms or V8 engines, the question is not "why should you have them?"
, but "who are you to demand that I justify them?"

Time to create page: 0.479 seconds