Skip to main content

Tractors

More
14 years 9 months ago #9222 by huppypuppy
Replied by huppypuppy on topic Re: Tractors

geez ya don't see many fee-arts about these days altho there is a bloke here in Tassie that runs a 170 all day everyday carting concrete wall panels...........I didn't think an engine could blow so much black smoke :-/ :-/

Werk,

There's a well looked after Fee-art in Dubbo at the moment - I think it's also a 170 model..... wish I could get a photo of it!

Joe

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #9223 by ianoz
Replied by ianoz on topic Re: Tractors
Joe there is a single axle fiat and drop deck on ebay at the moment with a few photos.ian.

More
14 years 9 months ago #9224 by huppypuppy

Joe there is a single axle fiat and drop deck on ebay at the moment with a few photos.ian.

Ian,

I ain't getting another IVECO product - the Magirus Deutz is gonna be the only IVECO product I want!

This Fee-art is a bogie drive tipper pulling a small bogey tipping pig trailer!

Joe

More
14 years 9 months ago #9225 by ianoz
Hi Joe ,What I was getting at was the photos joe. ian.

More
14 years 9 months ago #9226 by huppypuppy

Hi Joe ,What I was getting at was the photos joe. ian.

Ian,

My sincerest apologies to you - I wish I could just find out where this Fee-art in Dubbo lives so I can sneak up with me other camera and get some pictures!

Joe

More
14 years 9 months ago #9227 by ianoz
If its a vatican mack like they all reckon Try mass ,sunday morning!!! Seriously Whats he carting If grain check at the silos ,if gravel ask at the quarry.If you can sniff out an elusive duetz ,a semi common fiat should be simple for a man of your talents .Ian.

More
14 years 9 months ago #9228 by huppypuppy

If its a vatican mack like they all reckon Try mass ,sunday morning!!! Seriously Whats he carting If grain check at the silos ,if gravel ask at the quarry.If you can sniff out an elusive duetz ,a semi common fiat should be simple for a man of your talents .Ian.

Ian,

Today would have to be the fourth time I have seen this particular one - I think he hauls a lot of different things with it!

You say those things, I could also try a UHF radio on channel 4-0!

Joe

More
14 years 9 months ago #9229 by wouldyou
Replied by wouldyou on topic Re: Tractors
Hello Roland, Your link is interesting reading and fills in more knowledge, the books that came with the truck included a company story, some models made and workers conditions at the factory such as sun ray equipment at the clinic and smoking had been allowed since 1919. Our trucks ride is reason able even although the seat is fixed atop a pipe that goes through the cab floor to the chassis. Wesfarmers Co-operative were agents in WA so farmer shareholders became owners, our Shire council also had two tippers. Regards David.

14 years 9 months ago #9230 by
Replied by on topic Re: Tractors
Here ya go, David .. a Templetons Transport Service, Guy truck, circa 1956.

You do remember Templetons, don't ya? .. they had a pretty easy phone number to remember .. it was BJ 3457 .. ;)

www.slwa.wa.gov.au/images/illustrations/238,119PD.jpg

14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #9231 by
Replied by on topic Re: Tractors
G'Day WouldYou

No worries mate. (picking up the lingo)
Glad you found it interesting.

Cheers :)

Time to create page: 0.492 seconds