Skip to main content

1975 D5N Dodge Truck two speed motor Parts

• Allan Dunsford
  • Topic Author
6 years 5 months ago #188300 by Allan Dunsford
1975 D5N Dodge Truck two speed motor Parts was created by Allan Dunsford
Good Evening Allan Dunsford from Lameroo South Australia this end trying to help a friend who is not computer literate.
We are looking for two speed motor parts to suit a 1975 Dodge D5N fitted with a Rockwell differential but it"doesnt" have an Eaton Two speed motor .
Just hopping someone out there can help us .

Regards Allan Dunsford
Lameroo
S.A.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #188308 by Mrsmackpaul
Welcome Allan

I wont be able to help you I have had a couple of Dodges but never had any problems with the two speed diffs
Im sure it wont be long until some one helps you out

What size Dodge is it ??

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

More
6 years 5 months ago #188313 by JOHN.K.
There is a Rockwell 2 speed axle sitting in my backyard waiting for the next scrapbin. The change motor isnt broken....yet.

• bob ex midland truck wreckers
  • Topic Author
6 years 5 months ago #188321 by bob ex midland truck wreckers
Replied by bob ex midland truck wreckers on topic 1975 D5N Dodge Truck two speed motor Parts
take the 2speed motor off getting very hard to find

More
6 years 5 months ago #188332 by Sarge
Now there is the word of God, or his number one assistant.... welcome back into the world of grease and gunk Bob....

and just so we know, will an Eaton two speed work on a Rockwell Diff?

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.

More
6 years 5 months ago #188334 by JOHN.K.
I got lots of stuff thats hard to find.......its even harder to find when I scrap it.Had a couple of guys around looking for acco doors............gave em a pair.....wernt up to their high standard ,wrong color or someting. "we wont take em now,we'll come back next weekend.They leaned them up against the scrap bin........bin gone doors gone........uh oh ,where are our doors? have you got any more?

More
6 years 5 months ago #188336 by JOHN.K.
Then there are the guys who want stuff taken out of the scrap bin.I put some Mack stuff in the bin,but it was laying in the paddock for about a month beforehand,in case it was wanted.Half a dozen lookers,scratching their heads and pulling their beards.Dont scrap that gearbox,save that diff for me. Never turn up until the stuff is in the bin under tons of other stuff.

• RE Two Speed Motors
  • Topic Author
6 years 5 months ago #188341 by RE Two Speed Motors
Replied by RE Two Speed Motors on topic 1975 D5N Dodge Truck two speed motor Parts
Evening Paul all I can give you is that it a 1975 D5N 318 V/8 with a Rockwell Diff am told its definitely not an Eaton 2/speed .

Regards Allan
Lameroo

• Allan Dunsford
  • Topic Author
6 years 5 months ago #188436 by Allan Dunsford
Replied by Allan Dunsford on topic 1975 D5N Dodge Truck two speed motor Parts
Hi John re two speed I have been told by mate that its definitely not an Eaton motor are you able to check out your motor and advise me . Regards Allan
Mob 0429082419

Moderators: Sargehayseedjimbo51
Time to create page: 0.447 seconds