Skip to main content

Want to change wheels on ar 130

• Allan D Baldwin
  • Topic Author
4 years 2 months ago #206092 by Allan D Baldwin
Want to change wheels on ar 130 was created by Allan D Baldwin
Hi buought an ar130 wanting to put falcon wheels on it with out changing the front axle can any one help

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #206094 by Dave_64
Alan, obviously you are wanting to use Falcon rims on the front to suit the rear, so I am surmising that’s you are running a 9 inch Ford rear?? Many years ago, I had some caravan hubs redrilled with new stud patterns. But, I have my doubts as to whether that would be legally acceptable especially on the steer nowadays. I am also guessing that you wish to use a 5 stud Ford small pattern and not the larger F100 type five stud? May have to be a bit more specific with what you have and what you are trying to achieve. Just saying....

More
4 years 2 months ago #206095 by asw120
An AR130 should have a big 6 stud (7-1/4") pattern. You will likely need to find a 110 front axle. I have a feeling a 130 has bigger kingpins (ISTBC).

What are you building, exactly? (and what about the rear axle?)

Jarrod.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II

More
4 years 2 months ago #206109 by cobbadog
Talk to your engineer as to what he will pass for inspection for roadworthy long before doing it.

Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.

More
4 years 2 months ago #206124 by JOHN.K.
Ive seen quite a few old Inters with an ordinary Falcon car or ute axle ...seems to go in pretty easy ,and improves the diff ratio as high as 2.9 from the IH ratio of 4.88.

Moderators: Sargehayseedjimbo51
Time to create page: 0.402 seconds