Skip to main content

IH CO4070 resto

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #195146 by CO4070
IH CO4070 resto was created by CO4070
Hi all have finally made a start on the truck some pics of the progress to date. Will post more

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Sarge.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #195147 by CO4070
Replied by CO4070 on topic IH CO4070 resto
Sorry about the pics not sure what happened there will try again

I rotated them in Office then close office (which gives you a save option) then posted them in the usual way from my picture gallery. If you make changes and then Add File, it will give you the original if you havent made a saved version (I also re name them) :side: :sick: :ohmy: Hopefully Hayseed or Scout or Jimbo are around and can merge your two topics together.

Great truck, hope we get the story to go along with the pics.... little bit of dribble on the keyboard....... Sarge

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #195148 by CO4070
Replied by CO4070 on topic 4070 resto
Trying again

More
5 years 8 months ago #195149 by CO4070
Seem to be having issues with photos being inverted and on their side

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #195155 by Sarge
Replied by Sarge on topic 4070 resto
I have not mastered your unique space saving storage solution, hanging them up to dry......

I rotated them in Office then close office (which gives you a save option) then posted them in the usual way from my picture gallery. If you make changes and then Add File, it will givwe you the original if you havent made a saved version (I also re name them) :side: :sick: :ohmy:

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: CO4070

More
5 years 8 months ago #195159 by IHScout
Replied by IHScout on topic 4070 resto
CO4070 I've merged you two topics so you can build your story here. Just hit reply to add the next exciting episode. As Sarge says we are all looking forward to reading a bit of your story as well as seeing the progress pictures

Dennis

More
5 years 8 months ago #195219 by CO4070
Hi all was wondering if anybody knows if the window winder mechanism for IH C-D line doors would be suitable for the doors of my Transtar as i saw some for sale at a reasonable price today
Greg

More
5 years 8 months ago #195224 by IHScout
Replied by IHScout on topic 4070 resto
If your window winders are stuffed you might be better off looking at after market electric window mechanisms. I haven't done it myself but know a few who have. The after market ones are universal fit and seem to cope with old a stiff windows ok.

Dennis

More
5 years 2 months ago #198727 by CO4070
Replied by CO4070 on topic IH CO4070 resto
Happy new year all due to the long spell of hot weather no progress has happened since last post hope to get started again when it cools down later.
Greg

More
5 years 2 months ago #198759 by cobbadog
Replied by cobbadog on topic IH CO4070 resto
With windows that are stiff to operate spray silicon spray NOT WD40 or similar into the bailey channels. They will glide like new. However if you have the door that far apart replace the old bailey channel rubber with new. Local rubber supply shops carry it and it is not expensive.,

Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.

Time to create page: 0.632 seconds