Skip to main content

International Harvester AA110?

More
12 years 1 week ago #70233 by MLC Mid Life Crisis
Hi All
Does anyone have a mechanical fuel pump with the glass bowl for the AGD240 hey would like to sell ?
Or... Does anyone know the model, brand and availability for a replacement part ?

Kind Regards&&Clive&&&&... and to think "I was taught to be cautious&qu

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 days ago #70234 by mikeg
Clive

A few details on the early AA series as I recall.

The AA130 that I had for a number of years was bought new in 1958 (same grille as yours) and came with the "Blue" motor and the bonnet was definately different to the AB series so I'm not too sure whether the hinges from an AB would be the same.

I used to cop a bit of flak about the colour of my AA, it was what the factory called I think "coral" but really was
just plain pink. Pink or not it was one of the best trucks I have ever owned.

Good luck with your resto.

Mike

More
9 years 10 months ago #70235 by nicco
Does anybody know what became of this resto? Looks like MLC hasn't been online few a few years, hopefully busy working on the AA.

I would love to see how the truck has turned out and see what mods he did to it.

More
8 years 8 months ago #70236 by RossM
if i am not mistaken all D 1110s had disc brakes all round from standard, the seven i have found and my two all have discs all round

More
8 years 8 months ago #70237 by oldgmc
There should be an ID plate on one of the doors with all the info on your vehicle, looks pretty original still has the Holley 2110 on it and its a 4spd which was optional

Old trucks will make you poor but not unhappy

More
4 years 10 months ago #200996 by WorkTruck
Hi Mid Life, I'm in bunbury and have an AS160 that I'm 'reviving' ... call me, I'd love to talk to you some time

More
4 years 10 months ago #201007 by JOHN.K.
Seven +years ago........gone from a midlife crisis to a retirement project.........

More
4 years 10 months ago #201008 by WorkTruck
Where in WA are you John, and how is your retirement project coming along?
My kids reckon my truck is a midlife crisis as well :)
Do you need any parts for it? I buy a lot of parts from the US and bring them (mostly work related) so if you need some parts i might be able to help...

More
4 years 10 months ago #201020 by Oilman
John isn't in WA and doesn't have an AA110, he was saying that the guy you were trying to contact hasn't been on the site for 7 years. Just as a coincidence, I have a mate with an AA110 (near Geelong) that is about to start a restoration.

1975 Atkinson, 180HP 6LXB Gardner, RTO910, 34000lb Rockwell on camelback

More
4 years 10 months ago #201051 by WorkTruck
roger that Oilman... does your mates AA have a Gold Engine. My AS160 had an ASD220 - not original - apparently the original ASD240 was over-reved and got replaced (common death for that engine) - but i now have an AGD240 to put in it - long story - but it has a Gold Block, Gold Head and Gold Rocker. I would like to see a colour image of an AGD240 in its original trim...

Time to create page: 0.512 seconds