Skip to main content
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationNo eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configuration

EBAY 1974 Atkinson

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #190786 by dno
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationEBAY 1974 Atkinson was created by dno
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationSpotted this ole girl on ebay, I have no connection in anyway, shape or form.

1974 Atkinson International tipper truck.
Detroit engine
9 speed
Motor turns over
Have not had it going and have no idea what the problem is.
Selling as is where is.

Chipping away, one day at a time.
Limited Access Excavations.
Find me on Instagram, or search deankummer.com
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by dno.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #190789 by Oilman
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by Oilman on topic EBAY 1974 Atkinson
It's a MKI so definitely not a '74. Have to to pre '72.

1975 Atkinson, 180HP 6LXB Gardner, RTO910, 34000lb Rockwell on camelback

More
6 years 2 months ago #190795 by overnite
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by overnite on topic EBAY 1974 Atkinson
There is a 10 series Dodge from the same seller also. A few interesting vehicles in the background as well.

More
6 years 2 months ago #190797 by .RC.
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by .RC. on topic EBAY 1974 Atkinson
I wonder what tips? The cab maybe?

More
6 years 2 months ago #190818 by Oilman
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by Oilman on topic EBAY 1974 Atkinson
I guess she means it has tipper hydraulics fitted. I sent her a note in ebay and she knows nothing about trucks.

1975 Atkinson, 180HP 6LXB Gardner, RTO910, 34000lb Rockwell on camelback

More
6 years 2 months ago #190822 by 180wannabe
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by 180wannabe on topic EBAY 1974 Atkinson
I reckon there is a blue tip body in the background of one of the photos of the ebay listing. Probably was a tipper. Then again, i might be putting 2 +2 together and getting 5...................

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #190825 by dno
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by dno on topic EBAY 1974 Atkinson
You can see the tipper hinge's on the rear cross member
in the 5th pic of the listing, also has the PTO and hoist
controls below the seat in the last pic.
I recon this would look sweet with a clean up retaining
it's current paint and a nice front bar.
Hopefully someone has a good home for it.

Chipping away, one day at a time.
Limited Access Excavations.
Find me on Instagram, or search deankummer.com
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by dno.

More
6 years 2 months ago #190884 by overnite
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by overnite on topic EBAY 1974 Atkinson
"Clean up"?, that's putting it mildly.

More
6 years 2 months ago #190911 by Mairjimmy
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by Mairjimmy on topic EBAY 1974 Atkinson

overnite wrote: There is a 10 series Dodge from the same seller also. A few interesting vehicles in the background as well.

The Dodge has been there for a number of years, l reckon the battery would be flat now

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

More
6 years 2 months ago #190912 by JOHN.K.
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by JOHN.K. on topic EBAY 1974 Atkinson
The GM may just have stuck injectors from sitting.......incidentally,I was talking to the Islami wreckers next to my yard yesterday,and they say the price of scrap is soaring.......claims hes getting $250 a ton for carbodies......not that i believe it.....but will be bad news for old trucks if heavy with rubber hits $300 a ton.

Time to create page: 0.527 seconds