Skip to main content

commer 10 stud full air brakes

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #195863 by JOHN.K.
Commer 10 stud full air brakes,drums ,etc. axles rear#4, and front .......all as new ........ex RAAF truck,only used at Amberley....wrecking.......unsold will be scrapped very soon.....The brakes may fit a full air 1418 Benz,I know the whole axle will........Contact John Whiting ,forum or 0409492966.....Wishart ,Brisbane.
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by JOHN.K..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #195870 by asw120
Did you pull the 361 out yet? You'd surely get more than scrap for it.

Jarrod.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II

More
5 years 6 months ago #195890 by JOHN.K.
Nope....and the council are on my back.....again.

More
5 years 6 months ago #195911 by rockcrawler31
So is it complete and restorable or is it toast? Shame to see it wrecked if it’s in a condition to be restored

I've got the truck

More
5 years 6 months ago #195912 by asw120
I could get photos if it's OK with John. I have to visit him about a chassis anyway.

John?

Jarrod.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II

More
5 years 6 months ago #195923 by JOHN.K.
No need,just ask the council for some of theirs...............no worries...........ever tried to get a fence done...........fence erectors must be the most unreliable tradies on the planet......Decided to do it myself,been trying for a week to get delivery of fencing panels ive already paid for......Fencing suppliers also unreliable.........must run in the trade.

Time to create page: 0.444 seconds