Skip to main content

GM 2-71

More
3 years 11 months ago #208988 by werkhorse
Replied by werkhorse on topic GM 2-71
I put him onto it .... I hear he came away with a lot more than he'd planned for

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #209018 by JOHN.K.
Replied by JOHN.K. on topic GM 2-71
Better luck than Ive had with GMs.....I cant even give them away to people claim they are desperate for one........Last guy to come ,he has a big telehandler on the float outside .....How am I gunna get it out of the yard ?......Dunno if I could get it out from there ........I was just amazed ,the machine could reach from the roadway.....and he s ..price is too high .....I say .no ,blower is sold for 500 ,rest (two motors) is scrap at 200+......No dont sell the blower ,its all I want .....Im "ok ,blower is 500"......No i want the lot of it.........Anyway ,I ring guy who wants blower,he over in 1/2 hour ,blower is gone ......Next its ...."Is the 4/53 still there ?"....and its yeah ,but no blower ,and hes ...blower is all I want.....

More
3 years 6 months ago #215398 by miken
Replied by miken on topic GM 2-71
Hi John,
Several months back now but what happened to the blower less 4-53s?. I’m looking for an LS (aka vehicle) governor. Most of the 4-53s in this neck of the woods are industrial spec with the wrong governor.
Cheers,
Mike

Time to create page: 0.463 seconds