Skip to main content

Mercedes LPS 1418 headlights etc

More
3 years 9 months ago #212104 by prodrive
Gday everyone,
I've got these headlight/fr bar assemblies form my LPS 1418. Does anyone want them? According to my dad, when he was driving one of these many years ago, they were 'bloody useless" but I reckon they'd be getting very hard to find.
It seems a pity to throw them out. Is anyone doing one of these jiggers up, and may want them? No point me hanging on to them....

Cheers
Rich

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #212775 by prodrive
C'Mon.... If you arent doing up a 1418, you SHOULD be doing up a 1418. Someone has to want these things... surely.. hopefully... be a shame to chuck em out.
Free to good home.. cmon......

More
3 years 9 months ago #212784 by Dave_64
P/M sent!

More
3 years 8 months ago #214118 by prodrive
A good end story with these- A fella got in touch with me from Un Zud- he's got a couple, and is in the process of restoring one of these LPS's, (like anyone smart would do)
Anyway after a bit of stuffing around trying to work out how to get them there, and almost giving up, a mate put them on top of a load of grain and sent them up to Berkely Vale NSW the other day. Another mate of the fella from NZ came down from Newcastle to pick them up, and the bloke from NZ will pick them up from Brisbane some time in the near future. They'll be on their way to the land of the sheep enjoyer soon.
So thats good eh! Great to see them go to a good home. (Well, a Kiwi home, but still)
Cheers
Rich
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave_64, Zuffen

More
3 years 8 months ago #214122 by Mrsmackpaul
Great stuff Rich

That to me us what this hobbie is all about, helping each other out and having a laugh

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

Time to create page: 0.467 seconds