Skip to main content

Wanted Dodge AT4 Badges

More
3 years 9 months ago #212349 by bparo
Hi everyone,

After some model badges for my Dodgey HZ. Would like the model badges from an AT4 either 114 or 353 or if someone has the bits of a set to make up 350 that would be cool too. I am in Echuca.
thanks
Bruce

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Swishy
  • Away
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
3 years 9 months ago #212350 by Swishy
Replied by Swishy on topic Wanted Dodge AT4 Badges
BruceMan
gudday m8
Long time no C
LOL
cut to the chase
& trot u'reself down to Signarama in ChewCar
tell m what U want .......... White reflective on a black background etc
your call
cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
3 years 9 months ago #212358 by overnite
Replied by overnite on topic Wanted Dodge AT4 Badges
Not much ventilation for the front brakes with those wheels.

More
3 years 9 months ago #212373 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Wanted Dodge AT4 Badges
They were on it when i purchased it. I will see what happens with brake fade first and act accordingly. They are disk brakes behind them.

people told me the XP drum brakes would overheat and fail and I should replace them with disks but they never did and realistically they had about as much airflow as these.

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
3 years 9 months ago #212389 by cobbadog
Replied by cobbadog on topic Wanted Dodge AT4 Badges
Those old Centreline mags were around for a long time and unless your out drag racing or doing laps on a circuit for street use they will be fine.

Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.

More
3 years 9 months ago #212410 by bparo
Friends had them on their HQs back in the 1980's without issue. They were often driving drum-braked V8s too. I am not anticipating much problem, particularly as I live in Echuca so flat and not that busy compared to capital cities, geelong, ballarat etc

More
3 years 9 months ago #212417 by Sarge
Replied by Sarge on topic Wanted Dodge AT4 Badges
Except for the peak hour bridge crossing in the afternoon, I imagine it would hopeless with all the corona checking. Still in the weather ya won't over heat.

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.

More
3 years 9 months ago #212450 by bparo
you need to be moving to need brakes! :)

Seriously as the week has gone on the bridge delays have shrunk from 3 hours to less than 30 minutes. Most people have printed out the permit and put it and their licence on the dash and get waved straight through - particularly as the same police seem to be on the same shift so are starting to recognise people. All it takes is someone to only have it on their phone and start searching through their emails! The police are starting to get those people to pull into the carpark around the corner so they don't delay everyone else then delaying those people with extra questions and sometimes issuing fines for using mobile phones in the car etc so they get the point.
I still think the funniest one was at Tocumwal where 2 people pulled up at a checkpoint without a permit and with a commercial quantity of drugs on the back seat! By the time they were turned around the vic police were waiting for them as they came back!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris

Time to create page: 0.500 seconds